Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Expect Torraine Walker to weasel his way into that.
I never watched his stuff but I have seen an uptick of his channel on my TL.

YT tends to be Dem leaning from who it protects so after the last election they prob want to appear fair on the surface level so people can't use them as proof of the evil left thus they opt out of voting or vote for the right imo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
like I said in the other thread about her…how do these ppl actually survive? How do you put your face out there on social media doing shyt like this and expect to make a living? You can’t possibly have a regular job doing this shyt.
Why are you shocked the hatred of black men is big business? You come from LSA which makes a ton of ad rev from misandry
:mjlol: :lolbron:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
like I said in the other thread about her…how do these ppl actually survive? How do you put your face out there on social media doing shyt like this and expect to make a living? You can’t possibly have a regular job doing this shyt.

That's why she's so pressed about her videos being demonetized. This is her main stream of income. Folks with careers outside of YT don't have time to put out seven videos a day of straight babble.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Real talk YouTube be doing favours. I wouldn’t mind if YouTube deleted some of these redpill channels as well spewing toxic shyt.
They all need to go. You watch ONE video for entertainment purposes and your YouTube is flooded with clips and similar content. I can see how it corrupts the minds of any and everybody. Especially young men and women.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all need to go. You watch ONE video for entertainment purposes and your YouTube is flooded with clips and similar content. I can see how it corrupts the minds of any and everybody. Especially young men and women.
For sure like older individuals can have discernment because of life experiences but its the younger generation I worry about.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
xJc4nL6.png

I fukkin hate that dude.

Penis and Froth

:hhh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Her channel was actually restricted two weeks ago and the abortion video was removed, but Youtube finally bushed the whole shytshow.

Apparently, this technology website called Are Technica played a part in getting the hammer dropped on her.

And apparently, it was a PAWG that led the charge. :ohhh:

This is the writer of the article:

So, we can PAWG in peace now right :lupe:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Good shyt. Apparently other similar YT channels are deleting certain videos out of fear of the hammer coming down.
200w.gif

I saw a divestor channel a few weeks back that had an avatar of a woman on a swing, with it being held up by a black man on a noose. It had me speechless. People had been reporting it, but YT refused to do anything.
Wow. Imagine being that chick's ancestors and watching her turn out like that.

There's nothing worse than having one of your descendants turn out to be a c00n.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
well, I take a different approach to this fukkshyt

I wish Youtube would keep her channel up and running … because the pivot she made from 4+ years ago

where she’s basically telling black women to abort black males babies

to wishing death on black men

and celebrating when black men get killed

I truly believe it’s beneficial for her channel to remain up so delusional, black man can know the hatred of a high portion black women have towards us

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Real talk YouTube be doing favours. I wouldn’t mind if YouTube deleted some of these redpill channels as well spewing toxic shyt.
:camby:Agree pack all these gender war content creators up. The shyt I’ve seen going down the rabbit hole on this subject is crazy. It was disgusting to see/hear what black men, and women would say about each other. My YouTube feed looked terrible after researching that bs. Imagine how fukked up the people who religiously consume this bs are. Just an echo chamber full of black men bad, and black women bad content.