Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Crazy how she and Tariq went sideways LMAO
Man I remember when she and Tariq fell out about 6 years ago, back when I was still following him. She was in the comment section of one of his videos and me and her went back and forth. She ended up having a meltdown and writing a whole essay about how I had a little dikk and would "always be bending over for the white man". :dead:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Good shyt. Apparently other similar YT channels are deleting certain videos out of fear of the hammer coming down.
200w.gif

I saw a divestor channel a few weeks back that had an avatar of a woman on a swing, with it being held up by a black man on a noose. It had me speechless. People had been reporting it, but YT refused to do anything.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
like I said in the other thread about her…how do these ppl actually survive? How do you put your face out there on social media doing shyt like this and expect to make a living? You can’t possibly have a regular job doing this shyt.