Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Daps
Yv2O.gif

Now do Tasha K :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Her channel was actually restricted two weeks ago and the abortion video was removed, but Youtube finally bushed the whole shytshow.

Apparently, this technology website called Are Technica played a part in getting the hammer dropped on her.

And apparently, it was a PAWG that led the charge. :ohhh:

This is the writer of the article:

Good we gotta keep putting our neck on these kewns and diverters

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Wow, you must've had some type of clout for her to go after you. What was the name of your channel? :ohhh:

Hopefully she reaches EDP status. Can't get hired by anyone.

I wasn't anybody, just had a youtube channel and I would always call her out on her swirling bullshyt back in 2011-2012. Woke up one day and next thing you now my shyt is terminated.

It pisses me off because I had a lot of videos of my family and friends, all of em private and they meant a lot to me and now that stuff is gone for good. People in those videos I'll never see again cause they passed away. I had a whole archive of stuff from 2004-2010.

I really hate that bytch for that. And will hate her to my last fukking breathe. If I see the bytch I'll gladly take the charge running her over in my car. fukking piece of bedwench shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I wasn't anybody, just had a youtube channel and I would always call her out on her swirling bullshyt back in 2011-2012. Woke up one day and next thing you now my shyt is terminated.

It pisses me off because I had a lot of videos of my family and friends, all of em private and they meant a lot to me and now that stuff is gone for good. People in those videos I'll never see again cause they passed away. I had a whole archive of stuff from 2004-2010.

I really hate that bytch for that. And will hate her to my last fukking breathe. If I see the bytch I'll gladly take the charge running her over in my car. fukking piece of bedwench shyt.
Damn man, that sucks. That's why I got multiple channels with my stuff backed up because my main one is for fukkery.