Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Canon

Veteran
Daps
xJc4nL6.png
:mjlol:she gonna negotiate with YouTube huh?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Good shyt. Apparently other similar YT channels are deleting certain videos out of fear of the hammer coming down.
200w.gif

I saw a divestor channel a few weeks back that had an avatar of a woman on a swing, with it being held up by a black man on a noose. It had me speechless. People had been reporting it, but YT refused to do anything.
She changed it either to hide, or YouTube finally gotten on her head. But she’s still there pushing anti black men rhetoric.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I wasn't anybody, just had a youtube channel and I would always call her out on her swirling bullshyt back in 2011-2012. Woke up one day and next thing you now my shyt is terminated.

It pisses me off because I had a lot of videos of my family and friends, all of em private and they meant a lot to me and now that stuff is gone for good. People in those videos I'll never see again cause they passed away. I had a whole archive of stuff from 2004-2010.

I really hate that bytch for that. And will hate her to my last fukking breathe. If I see the bytch I'll gladly take the charge running her over in my car. fukking piece of bedwench shyt.
What did you actually say to get your account deleted though breh ? :dwillhuh:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I've heard his name mentioned in other streams, but never took the time to check his channel out.

Based on your reply, it sounds like I ain't missed out.

He's Cyn G and the rest of the Divestors/BM Haters non-ADOS, gay sidekick.

Here is Dr. T Hasan taking him apart on Omowale Afrika's (another pandering nikka I can't stand. dude is FD Signifier in a Dashiki) stream a while back.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What did you actually say to get your account deleted though breh ? :dwillhuh:

I can't recall, I just use to light her ass up in the comments. Even back then she was clear about her anti-blackness. It's just how she played the card, butI knew better.

ALL of them get down like this.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He's Cyn G and the rest of the Divestors/BM Haters non-ADOS, gay sidekick.

Here is Dr. T Hasan taking him apart on Omowale Afrika's (another pandering nikka I can't stand. dude is FD Signifier in a Dashiki) stream a while back.

I think him and Kay owe Green Gorilla money because GG found a stat showing that BW were killing their husbands at a higher rate than the inverse when Black Macho, Color Purple and that Angela Davis book came out and I guess they had a bet on it being true

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wow. Imagine being that chick's ancestors and watching her turn out like that.

There's nothing worse than having one of your descendants turn out to be a c00n.
Same chick had a clip circulating of a live where they were like they get turned on seeing black men being victims of police brutality