YouTube censorship is getting out of control

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only people that have issue is the vlogger and whatnot. just watch the tags and titles... and bleep stuff out if need be. Music artist can cuss and monetize....

However, no one is watching all the videos so the algorithms are picking up the stuff done by vlogger that put little production into their videos and eat off of that.

noone is going to de-monetize a highly produced music video from drake or rick ross... or those tech reviewers/unboxers that put effort into their productions.

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
Look up KSI and GudjonDaniel. KSI used to be friends with this kid, then he had some vague beef with this guy and the kid was straight up ran off of youtube after a year and a half of relentless abuse from KSI's fans. He had like a million subs at one point i believe.
exactly what i'm talking about and no-one bats a eye unless it's another big youtuber calling out the other youtuber (Example. iduubz with keemstar)

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Just don't monetize your channel

Have a main site you put your all yourn videos on and put select few on youtube

It takes money to maintain your own website.

Creators will simply go to a competitor that will offer them less restrictions and money.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don't monetize your channel

Have a main site you put your all yourn videos on and put select few on youtube

people want to make money, lol

I just feel people need to be a little more creative. stephen a smith can rant on espn w/o taking it to an extreme with profanity and is still funny. youtube is becoming like the radio...fcc airwaves. learn to get around censors.

remember when you could say skeet skeet on the radio in 2003 cause white people didn't know what it meant, lol.

and in countries like UK you would have the censor "fanny" because it means pu$$y over there instead of butt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Quite the opposite breh. Facebook is bound to make $20 billion off of advertising alone. And even Google at their already massive size today is still growing at almost the same rate with over $80 billion this year.

The ad market is worth over $600 billion and has plenty of room for multiple companies to eat.

Come on bruhs this is economies of scale here; y'all comparing Facebook and Google, companies with over a 100 million active users to a Weeaboo youtuber making DBZ reaction videos with maybe 5,000 active viewers.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I use adblock and noscript on my own channel...

fukk YouTube and their ads...
I'm shocked people still don't know what ad blocks are. They sit through those ads? :wtf:

I bet Tommy Sotomayor and him shytting on black people won't get taken down, but try to do a video about jews. :mjpls:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm shocked people still don't know what ad blocks are. They sit through those ads? :wtf:

I bet Tommy Sotomayor and him shytting on black people won't get taken down, but try to do a video about jews. :mjpls:
except now many sites won't let you browse if you're running an ad blocker. Some places like Forbes put you in a loop if you have one enabled. It's only a matter of time before YouTube takes action against them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube's vaguely defined policies really run a risk of homogenizing the whole website, and ruining what made it a great source for entertainment in the first place. This fukking sucks for me because I watch youtube more than I watch t.v. nowadays, and I wanna see my favorite content creators get paid for their work.

I hope some sort of viable alternative to youtube comes about soon.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
except now many sites won't let you browse if you're running an ad blocker. Some places like Forbes put you in a loop if you have one enabled. It's only a matter of time before YouTube takes action against them.
I have confidence the programmers will find a way around that.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
People could be mad at youtube censoring them, but the truth is you live in their house you live by their rules.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube should have leverage in the cord cutting world. Where else you going to advertise your products besides Facebook!???

I feel advertisers would craw back... Spend a million in YouTube ads to sell 20million of your product. Eyeballs are important.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When advertisers & ESPN crapped on floyd Mayweather.....

Burger King showed up to get eyeballs on their products!!!

Advertisers going to worry about giving Penny's to controversial content when they need to sell products!?! Lol. Maybe established brands have options...but anyone on the come up needs eyeballs regardless of content.