YouTube censorship is getting out of control

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have the wrong politics or put out content that's against George Soros's agenda then demonetization will happen. Men lifting weights? Nah we're off that. Get a sex change and give tutorials on feminine voice techniques.
:yeshrug:

:lift: gym brehs win again

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
this shyt is getting crazy :whoo: saw a guy crying about how he needs to take a break, and some female even said youtube is not making her enough money and she is job hunting now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fools just "paused my comments" for violating community guidelines.I don't even post anything controversial.No cuss words.No trolling.In the guidelines, it says you can be put on pause for "repeated" posting.That must be what they got me for.Even then, it's because half my comments get ghosted by these fukks.I always copy & paste my comments because it takes 3-4 tries just to get it to actually post.And I'm paying these folks $15 a month for this bullshyt :martin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These fools just "paused my comments" for violating community guidelines.I don't even post anything controversial.No cuss words.No trolling.In the guidelines, it says you can be put on pause for "repeated" posting.That must be what they got me for.Even then, it's because half my comments get ghosted by these fukks.I always copy & paste my comments because it takes 3-4 tries just to get it to actually post.And I'm paying these folks $15 a month for this bullshyt :martin:

:picard: damn what u do???

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1380595359_The%20Wire%20-%20Bunk%20Moreland%20Shaking%20Head.gif