You're not real if you're not in the red.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Just like I thought, you have absolutely nothing to respond with except to continue spewing your immature lil boy outbursts. I honestly feel sorry for you. Question, whens the last time you went out on a date with a woman? If you were getting laid on the regular I assure you wouldn't be so angry right now. Aw! :(

Respond to what??..Why must you continue to be on my dikk??? fuccin weirdo I'ma send another goon at you to put you right back in the red...keep it up :birdman:

So I must go on a date...to get laid?? :ohhh: :heh:

Dumb canadian...

You talking to one of the realest dudes on here....

You aint even know it....:youngsabo:

I think I dislike you a little bit less than that Canadian fakkit Spinoza.

:dead: hmm Black Canadian ...or White racist American ....... hmmm

how about a :pacspit: at both of you corny fuccs...............but you might be right..he was :blessed: to be black and still turned into a corny picture taking canadian hipster dressing faq sooo :yeshrug:

but I will give you a dap for that post :leostare:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I speak my mind all day. No crew reps simpin or c00ning, and I stay in the green:myman:.......

My nikka Meach :jawalrus: I don't rep no crew and I'm green...Real nikkas fucc with me :salute:

You lost it :snoop: But thanks for the rep, though. So unfamiliar seeing green:pachaha:

:whoo:

Damn buy they got you starving out here :whew:

got you looking like
deprimo-homeless.jpg

Must be rough..this is the life you chose tho by trolling and posting all that dumb shyt you usually post....

Now if you were more level headed like this most of the time..I might find it in my heart to send you a pack...

Don't like seeing ppl suffer :takedat:

its sooo :demonic:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
They were for quality posts not for the fukk of it.

Why you all in my rep box :umad:

No they weren't - stop bending the truth.:aicmon: I was in your rep box to prove a point. You have a bunch of negs, greys that would be negs according to the comments, a bunch of crew reps, and like 4 actual reps. Take away your crew reps, turn the greys red, and you have way more negs than you do reps. :youngsabo:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
My nikka Meach :jawalrus: I don't rep no crew and I'm green...Real nikkas fucc with me :salute:

:whoo:

Damn buy they got you starving out here :whew:

got you looking like
deprimo-homeless.jpg

Must be rough..this is the life you chose tho by trolling and posting all that dumb shyt you usually post....

Now if you were more level headed like this most of the time..I might find it in my heart to send you a pack...

Don't like seeing ppl suffer :takedat:

its sooo :demonic:

Listen breh, idc about being in the red anymore, I've embraced it. I'm the Bane of this coli shyt.:smugbiden: I troll to entertain myself - some people catch feelings.:yeshrug: You're over here negging me for some troll shyt I said like 5 months ago, for example. I legit forgot about it until I went back and checked my rep. Personally, I think my rep page might be one of the more entertaining ones to read - the amount of anger in some of the negs I get is just :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No they weren't - stop bending the truth.:aicmon: I was in your rep box to prove a point. You have a bunch of negs, greys that would be negs according to the comments, a bunch of crew reps, and like 4 actual reps. Take away your crew reps, turn the greys red, and you have way more negs than you do reps. :youngsabo:

Damn you got me anylizing my reps I don't even look at them shyts.

There is literally one crew rep. 12 pos reps and 8 negs.

I'm green cause people respect my posts. You are red because you suck :manny:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Damn you got me anylizing my reps I don't even look at them shyts.

There is literally one crew rep. 12 pos reps and 8 negs.

I'm green cause people respect my posts. You are red because you suck :manny:

Four crew reps - don't undersell them. Just because one doesn't blatantly say #TPC means nothing. That means you'd be grey. :scusthov: