You're not real if you're not in the red.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
'If you're green, especially if you have more than one green bar, you're either a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention, part of some wack ass crew that dap each other 24/7 for subpar posts, a female, or just a non confrontational p*ssy who's scared to say what's on his mind for fear of being negged.'

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Neg me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum cliques where ppl are known to +rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and I have real opinions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld: Anyways, all that counts to me are daps and I get a bunch of those everytime I make a comment. :blessed:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
im the only poster in the red that doesnt deserve to be

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'If you're green, especially if you have more than one green bar, you're either a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention, part of some wack ass crew that dap each other 24/7 for subpar posts, a female, or just a non confrontational p*ssy who's scared to say what's on his mind for fear of being negged.'

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Negging me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum groups where ppl dap/+rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and have real opionions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld:

why they do you like that :merchant:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Neg me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum cliques where ppl are known to +rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and I have real opinions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld: Anyways, all that counts to me are daps and I get a bunch of those everytime I make a comment. :blessed:
smhh

:smh:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Because I voice my opinion and aren't scared to. :manny: One thing I hate the most are people who don't speak up and are scared of what other people are going to think about them. Btw, some of my negs come from the tinychat crew. You know them. You fukk with one of their ppl and they all come flooding your rep page. :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Because I voice my opinion and aren't scared to. :manny: One thing I hate the most are people who don't speak up and are scared of what other people are going to think about them. Btw, some of my negs come from the tinychat crew. You know them. You fukk with one of their ppl and they all come flooding your rep page. :heh:
I just don't get how anyone could get mad at you though. :mindblown:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
For all of y'all with the persecution complex: don't believe the hype.

You're not red because you're real. You're red because you're an awful poster. If you look at my rep page, I have tons of negs but I'm still several reps into the green. I say whatever I want to say and get reps from some people and negs from others.

But people aren't trying to make me red because I'm not a terrible poster. You get negged more than you do repped because what you contribute to the forums is of no real value whatsoever.

THAT'S what's real.