You're not real if you're not in the red.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
'If you're green, especially if you have more than one green bar, you're either a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention, part of some wack ass crew that dap each other 24/7 for subpar posts, a female, or just a non confrontational p*ssy who's scared to say what's on his mind for fear of being negged.'

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Neg me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum cliques where ppl are known to +rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and I have real opinions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld: Anyways, all that counts to me are daps and I get a bunch of those everytime I make a comment. :blessed:
4 days ago...
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Who Has The Best... 04-21-2013 10:55 PM ChiefQueen Old -check, Ugly- check, bitter - check, Lonely- check, Used up damaged whore- check, check, check. You gonna have to try a lil harder cause I ain't no where close to red you dirty cac!

:usure:

:russ:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
For all of y'all with the persecution complex: don't believe the hype.

You're not red because you're real. You're red because you're an awful poster. If you look at my rep page, I have tons of negs but I'm still several reps into the green. I say whatever I want to say and get reps from some people and negs from others.

But people aren't trying to make me red because I'm not a terrible poster. You get negged more than you do repped because what you contribute to the forums is of no real value whatsoever.

THAT'S what's real.

Naw. :demonic:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'If you're green, especially if you have more than one green bar, you're either a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention, part of some wack ass crew that dap each other 24/7 for subpar posts, a female, or just a non confrontational p*ssy who's scared to say what's on his mind for fear of being negged.'

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Neg me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum cliques where ppl are known to +rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and I have real opinions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld: Anyways, all that counts to me are daps and I get a bunch of those everytime I make a comment. :blessed:

:smugdraper: +rep for you

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Hey boo, how are ya? How was your day :smile:
i've ate nothing but chips and salsa and expiring energy drinks today...about to watch the nfl draft and basketball later...the cowboys have a shot at drafting someone with my last name. :moan:

how was yours?

I had my best posting days with Black. Those days are long behind me. :to:

On topic: The only posters that are red and shouldn't be is Zay, Malk, and M617.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
4 days ago...

:usure:

:russ:

Listen, this will be my first and last reply to you ever on this forum. I don't know what your problem is. I've honestly never had any type of conversation with you on this forum yet you stay on my case. The same can be said about you getting pissed off with me over the whole James Carter incident. It's obvious he wants to converse with me hence why he does this whole back and forth repping then negging me thing. But, I'm not entertaining it. As for you, it's also quite obvious that you have some sort of feelings for him (how that is even possible on a forum, I don't know) and thus caught feelings bc of it. Hence, why you negged me twice for shyt that I didn't even say to you, yet I let it slide. But, that all ended today bc I got tired of your shyt and finally negged you even though I like to be respectful to all my fellow females on this forum.

As for that electric fur shyt, no I wasn't anywhere near red when I made said comment. And, yes everything I said about her was 100% true. Thus why you and your fellow tc crew member Ikbm negged me. Sorry, but your girl is old enough to fight her own battles.

Btw, the mods need to do some spring cleaning on this forum bc you and many others are fukking up the rep system.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Listen, this will be my first and last reply to you ever on this forum. I don't know what your problem is. I've honestly never had any type of conversation with you on this forum yet you stay on my case. The same can be said about you getting pissed off with me over the whole James Carter incident. It's obvious he wants to converse with me hence why he does this whole back and forth repping then negging me thing. But, I'm not entertaining it. As for you, it's also quite obvious that you have some sort of feelings for him (how that is even possible on a forum, I don't know) and thus caught feelings bc of it. Hence, why you negged me twice for shyt that I didn't even say to you, yet I let it slide. But, that all ended today bc I got tired of your shyt and finally negged you even though I like to be respectful to all my fellow females on this forum.

As for that electric fur shyt, no I wasn't anywhere near red when I made said comment. And, yes everything I said about her was 100% true. Thus why you and your fellow tc crew member Ikbm negged me. Sorry, but your girl is old enough to fight her whole battles.

Btw, the mods need to do some spring cleaning on this forum bc you and many others are fukking up the rep system.
I am a mod. :cenasabo: