You're not real if you're not in the red.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Listen breh, idc about being in the red anymore, I've embraced it. I'm the Bane of this coli shyt.:smugbiden: I troll to entertain myself - some people catch feelings.:yeshrug: You're over here negging me for some troll shyt I said like 5 months ago, for example. I legit forgot about it until I went back and checked my rep. Personally, I think my rep page might be one of the more entertaining ones to read - the amount of anger in some of the negs I get is just :ohlawd:

So you did care :lolbron:

:obama: I've negged you three times to be exact :russ:

This one is the funniest to me tho

Why do Nas/Jay-Z fans... 03-20-2013 02:38 AM FreshABM just doubling back and clapping ..see you laying on the floor already...bleeding out..Just making sure ya dead....CAC..

You came at NY head for no reason..being a Brooklyn dude...what the fucc you think was going to happen to you buy?? You had to get that work...Once you fucc with me ...I make sure I finish the job........

but we good from this point on..I won't flame your page anymore...but if you come at black ppl ..or NY..........I'll be there like :cape:

Four crew reps - don't undersell them. Just because one doesn't blatantly say #TPC means nothing. That means you'd be grey. :scusthov:

Now you out here Dry snitchin on my son Meech...this is why your starving out there

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Three crew reps - don't undersell them. That means you'd be grey. :scusthov:

Nope just one. The other 2 were reps for quality posts. But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that.

And even without those i have more green than red. All those grey reps come from trolls who were already in the red such as yourself.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Nope just one. The other 2 were reps for quality posts. But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that.

And even then I still have more green than red. All those grey reps come from trolls who were already in the grey such as yourself.

Breh, I have 9 green reps with 1/6 of the post count. :beli: And ALL of my reps are legit. fukk out of here with your "quality posts". Out of 6 thousand something posts you got 12 reps and a third of them are from your crew?:pachaha: And you're proud of that?:pachaha:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
So you did care :lolbron:

:obama: I've negged you three times to be exact :russ:

This one is the funniest to me tho

Why do Nas/Jay-Z fans... 03-20-2013 02:38 AM FreshABM just doubling back and clapping ..see you laying on the floor already...bleeding out..Just making sure ya dead....CAC..

You came at NY head for no reason..being a Brooklyn dude...what the fucc you think was going to happen to you buy?? You had to get that work...Once you fucc with me ...I make sure I finish the job........

but we good from this point on..I won't flame your page anymore...but if you come at black ppl ..or NY..........I'll be there like :cape:

Now you out here Dry snitchin on my son Meech...this is why your starving out there

:heh: get them negs ready, breh, you'll need them - I ain't changing. But I don't catch any feelings from your shyts - they're pretty funny.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, I have 9 green reps with 1/6 of the post count. :beli: And ALL of my reps are legit. fukk out of here with your "quality posts". Out of 6 thousand something posts you got 12 reps and a third of them are from your crew?:pachaha: And you're proud of that?:pachaha:

Previous reps were erased. Your lucky they were cause I had a bunch of green and I was never part of one of the rep crews.

But this is stupid. I'm done, continue thinking you're red cause you are "real" :rudy:

And your math sucks:pachaha:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:heh: get them negs ready, breh, you'll need them - I ain't changing. But I don't catch any feelings from your shyts - they're pretty funny.:manny:

I try :russ:

you ain't changing???just let me know when you getting on your racist shyt sooo I can have that work ready for you :violent: but you good for now..got my scope on someone else

With that being said.. I got a G of Coli Cash for each person that negs @ChiefQueen :boss:

Last edited by a moderator:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Previous reps were erased. Your lucky they were cause I had a bunch of green and I was never part of one of the rep crews.

But this is stupid. I'm done continue thinking you're red cause you are "real" :rudy:

:umad: Next time check the facts before trying to stunt with your weak ass rep to post ratio:comeon: And that other shyt means nothing, there were rep threads going around prior to the reset. I know because I was part of one and @FreshABM was consistently repping me before he ever thought of negging the GAWD. :heh:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
:ohhh:

:leostare:

i thought tpc wasnt a rep crew...looks like another reset is needed :snoop:
we're not

we're just the cool kids up in this bytch

ibvZqffQ01llmq.gif

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:umad: Next time check the facts before trying to stunt with your weak ass rep to post ratio:comeon: And that other shyt means nothing, there were rep threads going around prior to the reset. I know because I was part of one and @FreshABM was consistently repping me before he ever thought of negging the GAWD. :heh:

:what:

I ain't never pos rep your bytch ass :russ:

whats good with you and chiefqueen lying about me negging or pos repping ya'll??? Keep my name out your mouth Buy :pacspit: @Manny ManhaTTan I see you...you next to get this work MONKEY plz believe it

cook

Banned
Daps
we're not

we're just the cool kids up in this bytch

ibvZqffQ01llmq.gif

browsing a few of you and your friends rep pages seems to tell a different tale.

i guess a polite request not to boost rep wasn't enough for some of you

cook

Banned
Daps
Nah you can look at my reps and see I haven't been repping back in forth with tpc members. I'd have a lot more of them if I was

i looked at your rep page and it didnt seem like you were heavily involved. but there were a few comments like "tpc hit me back" so i clicked on those names and it led me to a bunch of other tpc member's rep pages and its pretty obvious whats going on :upsetfavre: