You're not real if you're not in the red.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i looked at your rep page and it didnt seem like you were heavily involved. but there were a few comments like "tpc hit me back" so i clicked on those names and it led me to a bunch of other tpc member's rep pages and its pretty obvious whats going on :upsetfavre:

:whoa:

Well I'm no part of that. I don't even think I repped back when they asked.

I ain't bout this rep life. Had I not gotten involved in this thread I wouldn't have even known about them

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:what:

I ain't never pos rep your bytch ass :russ:

whats good with you and chiefqueen lying about me negging or pos repping ya'll??? Keep my name out your mouth Buy :pacspit: @Manny ManhaTTan I see you...you next to get this work MONKEY plz believe it

:childplease: Oh how I wish we could see the reps prior to the reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what:

I ain't never pos rep your bytch ass :russ:

whats good with you and chiefqueen lying about me negging or pos repping ya'll??? Keep my name out your mouth Buy :pacspit: @Manny ManhaTTan I see you...you next to get this work MONKEY plz believe it

Peace be with u sir

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with this. nikkas in the red whom are respectable should have their own group. Like the communist party.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Peace be with u sir

:leon:

Maybe I'll think about giving you that work again...very good way to start off

@BuyandSave once again i've NEVER +repped you stop it...you starving so much out there you getting delusional

@DStyles the mexican :umad:

before @Lewis Black ended your coli career .........do you not remember me warning you about you excessive use of the N word??? Especially since your a white mexican who would never say such things around black ppl in brooklyn.... You got everything your corny pokemon yu gi oh playing ass deserved.....

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:leon:

Maybe I'll think about giving you that work again...very good way to start off

@BuyandSave once again i've NEVER +repped you stop it...you starving so much out there you getting delusional

@DStyles the mexican :umad:

before @Lewis Black ended your coli career .........do you not remember me warning you about you excessive use of the N word??? Especially since your a white mexican who would never say such things around black ppl in brooklyn.... You got everything your corny pokemon yu gi oh playing ass deserved.....

come on cab:cab:

Yall made me famous :heh: nikkas that didn't even know me now know me :dsteezywin:

cab:umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
before @Lewis Black ended your coli career .........do you not remember me warning you about you excessive use of the N word??? Especially since your a white mexican who would never say such things around black ppl in brooklyn.... You got everything your corny pokemon yu gi oh playing ass deserved.....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

lol that dude...he a real tough guy behind the computer. Dude even made a cute little pic of me for his sig, the ether was that strong. Running around saying slick shyt about black people cos he cant do in real life. I know them bk dudes are reckless :umad:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
come on cab:cab:

Yall made me famous :heh: nikkas that didn't even know me now know me :dsteezywin:

cab:umad:

and are :russ: at you ... EVERYDAY... :russ:

I actually showed my homie your roast thread the other day :ahh:

The laughs ........you a good man for that tho :myman: :russ:

Famous as in laughed at..with no money :whew: ...you can keep that fame homeboy :russ:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
lol that dude...he a real tough guy behind the computer. Dude even made a cute little pic of me for his sig, the ether was that strong. Running around saying slick shyt about black people cos he cant do in real life. I know them bk dudes are reckless :umad:

:russ: Yeah he's one tough son of a bytch behind the computer :russ:

but when I asked him whats good with us linking up and saying nikka in my face he turned :wrist:

You know those mexican only good for cutting grass...he ain't want no parts of this :leostare:

He just trying to live his life in that lil apartment with his daddy after his moms dipped on him ...........:ld: