You're not real if you're not in the red.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just like I thought, you have absolutely nothing to respond with except to continue spewing your immature lil boy outbursts. I honestly feel sorry for you. Question, whens the last time you went out on a date with a woman? If you were getting laid on the regular I assure you wouldn't be so angry right now. Aw! :(

These dudes are just mad they can't have you. Loveee

I put you back in green too. smh

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

:russ: Yeah he's one tough son of a bytch behind the computer :russ:

but when I asked him whats good with us linking up and saying nikka in my face he turned :wrist:

You know those mexican only good for cutting grass...he ain't want no parts of this :leostare:

He just trying to live his life in that lil apartment with his daddy after his moms dipped on him ...........:ld:

its gonna be a hot summer for dude when i get that location IP, he out here :lolbron: cool. Dude must think he still on hypebeast with malnourished midget asians or something.

I aint gonna say no more, but someone moms/pops gonna get they sombrero slapped off if they not careful :wow:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
its gonna be a hot summer for dude when i get that location IP, he out here :lolbron: cool. Dude must think he still on hypebeast with malnourished midget asians or something.

I aint gonna say no more, but someone moms/pops gonna get they sombrero slapped off if they not careful :wow:

Bro he doesn't have a mother...why you think he acts like that?? I'm being dead ass too

and I actually had/have his location...his pops name...the apt # ..everything...he's ass...don't even worry about him bro...one of those dudes who recreates their life online

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
'If you're green, especially if you have more than one green bar, you're either a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention, part of some wack ass crew that dap each other 24/7 for subpar posts, a female, or just a non confrontational p*ssy who's scared to say what's on his mind for fear of being negged.'

Pretty much. I speak my mind and I'm not scared of what some random online loser cares. Neg me all you want I will continue dropping the truth and calling people out for their shyt. I don't give a fukk bout these lil forum cliques where ppl are known to +rep each other bc I have a life outside the internet. I'm real and I have real opinions and emotions and if that means getting negged bombed then so be it. :ld: Anyways, all that counts to me are daps and I get a bunch of those everytime I make a comment. :blessed:

I had to neg you babygirl, hating on nikkas in the green :ld:

u left me no choice

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Bro he doesn't have a mother...why you think he acts like that?? I'm being dead ass too

and I actually had/have his location...his pops name...the apt # ..everything...he's ass...don't even worry about him bro...one of those dudes who recreates their life online

for real? if he keep hyping send me the location via pm ima have to call la migra on this dude n his family. His pops probably a hard working dude too, dont make me do it NIKKA! :no:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:deadware:@these cabs lil chat

Yall seen my supposed pic, now

lizJnXX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I got 2 cacs following me around trying to put me in red, then I see bk bout to reset the reps. this shyt must have them furious, all that hard work LOL