You're not real if you're not in the red.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
While they're at it - Canadian IP's should be blocked.

:ohlawd:

Because I voice my opinion and aren't scared to. One thing I hate the most are people who don't speak up and are scared of what other people are going to think about them. Btw, some of my negs come from the tinychat crew. You know them. You fukk with one of their ppl and they all come flooding your rep page.

:youngsabo: nikka bytch stop it with these fantasies...your bytch ass in is red cuz you negged me for no reason...so you had to proceed to get that work :umad::umad:

You was tight I called spinoza a corny canadian :heh: :umad: cuz it true :russ:

I turned you red yesterday :gladbron: ..and now your 1 memphis bleek hit away from being right back in that position .....watch who the fucc you negging clown...

:umad:

#Brooklyn #Knickstape #Gunit #RealnikkaEverywhere :salute:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This shyt is kinda crazy. The only time I even remember there is a rep system is when I go to change my avi.

Daps :blessed:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:ohlawd:

:youngsabo: nikka bytch stop it with these fantasies...your bytch ass in is red cuz you negged me for no reason...so you had to proceed to get that work :umad::umad:

You was tight I called spinoza a corny canadian :heh: :umad: cuz it true :russ:

I turned you red yesterday :gladbron: ..and now your 1 memphis bleek hit away from being right back in that position .....watch who the fucc you negging clown...

LMAOOOO! You are one corny dude who takes this forum way too seriously. What kind of guy argues with a girl? :mindblown: Honestly, I can only imagine what you look like in real life. :steviej:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
LMAOOOO! You are one corny dude who takes this forum way too seriously. What kind of guy argues with a girl? :mindblown: Honestly, I can only imagine what you look like in real life. :steviej:

:what:

Had to give your clown ass the Cosby....You neg me when we never had words..and now your copping the plea...yet I take the forum too seriously?? p*ssy ass canadian..:russ: Imagine what I look like in real life?? :russ: you want the description??? I'm brown skin...6'2 with a big ol ..........

A kind a guy that doesn't give a fucc who you are..:mjpls: I have no problem negging "girls" ........Plus their are doubts that your even a girl.. if you were a woman..that might be something else........

but probably not :yayo:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

:what:

Had to give your clown ass the Cosby....You neg me when we never had words..and now your copping the plea...yet I take the forum too seriously?? p*ssy ass canadian..:russ: Imagine what I look like in real life?? :russ: you want the description??? I'm brown skin...6'2 with a big ol ..........

but probably not :yayo:

Uhh, I'm pretty sure I negged you bc I recently saw my rep page and noticed that you were one of the first ppl ever to neg me so I had to hit you back with that tought love. Don't hate me, hate the game. :yeshrug:

Btw, why do you keep bringing up my nationality every time you make a comment to me. Am I supposed to get mad because you deem Canada as lower than you? Is my country some sort of third world country that I don't know of? Or are Canadians thought to be different than Americans bc I'll tell you right now there's no difference. The only person who would think there was would be the type of nikka that never left the country, let alone his mama's home in the hood. So he stays mad at people who aren't from his country. And, LOL at you being 6'2. Just like every other dude on the internet claims to be 6 feet and over. Miss me with that shyt. :comeon:

Plus their are doubts that your even a girl.. if you were a woman..that might be something else........

:laff: This has to be by far the funniest yet the most overused response from loser males on the internet. Btw, who are these said doubts by? The popular internet gang? And, oh wait I can't be a female now bc females are like an extinct species right?! :comeon: Again, miss me with that shyt.

All in all, I can tell by your font size/color and your sudden outburst exactly the type of guy you are in real life - immature, no p*ssy getting, internet dwelling loser from the hood who feels cool bc he's in an imaginary internet clique. Ahahahhah! Bye now! :lolbron:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Uhh, I'm pretty sure I negged you bc I recently saw my rep page and noticed that you were one of the first ppl ever to neg me so I had to hit you back with that tought love. Don't hate me, hate the game. :yeshrug:

Btw, why do you keep bringing up my nationality every time you make a comment to me. Am I supposed to get mad because you deem Canada as lower than you? Is my country some sort of third world country that I don't know of? Or are Canadians thought to be different than Americans bc I'll tell you right now there's no difference. The only person who would think there was would be the type of nikka that never left the country, let alone his mama's home in the hood. So he stays mad at people who aren't from his country. And, LOL at you being 6'2. Just like every other dude on the internet claims to be 6 feet and over. Miss me with that shyt. :comeon:

:laff: This has to be by far the funniest yet the most overused response from loser males on the internet. Btw, who are these said doubts? The popular internet gang? And, oh wait I can't be a female now bc females are like an extinct species right?! :comeon: Again, miss me with that shyt.

All in all, I can tell by your font size/color and your sudden outburst exactly the type of guy you are in real life - immature, no p*ssy getting, internet dwelling loser from the hood who feels cool bc he's in an imaginary internet clique. Ahahahhah! Bye now! :lolbron:

:bryan:

:aicmon:

I ain't never neg you before you negged me..your blatantly lying :russ:
You negged me because I shytted on Spinoza..but you ain't know who you was fuccing with...

We never had words..and I'd like to keep it like that...sooooo just take this work I'm giving you and be done with it....

O by the way..your assumptions :leon: ARE HORRIBLE ..you can do better MAN :russ:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

You negged me because I shytted on Spinoza..but you ain't know who you was fuccing with...

We never had words..and I'd like to keep it like that...sooooo just take this work I'm giving you and be done with it....

O by the way..your assumptions :leon: ARE HORRIBLE ..you can do better MAN :russ:
I think I dislike you a little bit less than that Canadian fakkit Spinoza.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Just like I thought, you have absolutely nothing to respond with except to continue spewing your immature lil boy outbursts. I honestly feel sorry for you. Question, whens the last time you went out on a date with a woman? If you were getting laid on the regular I assure you wouldn't be so angry right now. Aw! :(