Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Poverty and dysfunctional communities are heaven for sexual predators.

She was young. That's the problem when there is not family structure and collective moral to guide the youth. Everyone do whatever he wants.
This bytch from the suburbs and comes from a good home. :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaminf federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:
Facts. The ramblings of a pedo alcoholic cac - his mother also a prostitution whore addict who birthed his worthless ass as a teenager. Can’t figure out who his father is- 1 of 4 possible Sperm donors. It’s in his DNA to be a moral degenerate. Doesn’t know where he belongs or where he came from and at 35 years old still can’t figure out who he is.

I explained what that meant in the original post.. stay away from fast food, soda, alcohol.. shyt like that..
—-
I been here too long, the alcohol fukking up my memory :mjcry:
id consider cocaine a hard drug but its about as social hard drug as you can get.. nicotine and alcohol I dont consider hard drugs , just addictive..

hard id consider molly, heron, speed, etc..

you wouldnt get it if you werent adopted or grew up in group/foster homes

im 28 , adopted at birth and by the best possible parents and still theres a void you never get over knowin ya blood just gave you up like that.. at 28 i still aint never made peace with it - doubt I ever will..maybe when I have my own family and I can look at my kids and say I never left them like my blood did me.. at 18 my adopted parents asked if iw anted to meet/find my birth mother and I told them no cause fukk that bytch and everythin she stand for

its hard to explain and i doubt anyone who aint been through a similar situation could ever understand being abandoned as a child and the hate you have sometimes boiled up because of it :manny:

Min wage in California high as fukk and every place is hiring. fukking embarrassing.

Im an 80s crack baby adopted, got a million health issues and grew up in a horrible neighborhood.

Stop projecting your white trash fails onto black people doing and living better than you.
I was supposed to be adopted by a reserveration :ohlawd: wish I knew more about my past :to:
I was adopted :sadcam:

But the girl who gave birth to me, lied on the adopted papers so I would get adopted by my parents
and my mom was a slut too I aint know her either insulting her to me wont get you anywhere we can join in together and call her everythin from a whore to slut to a junkie and itd all be true :yeshrug:

My mom was a junkie, even shooting amphetamine through her whole pregnancy with me :leostare: (who knows what other kind of drugs.. she was a straight junkie, didnt even have cab money to get to the cot damn hospital :damn: and she lied on the adoption papers so I wouldnt get adopted by the reservations, so who know what else she lied about) and I had a older sister 4 years older, she gave her up to so she can hit the strip with no responsibilities ..she wasnt fit to be a mother (or a human really)

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaking federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:
Yeah I just block anyone bordering on discussing age of consent laws as a justification for these situations, too many fukking weirdos on here. I had a guy not too long ago that was adamant on getting me to say that I find teenagers attractive. Women really need to watch their kids with guys like that running around, it makes my skin crawl thinking about it. It's crazy how bordering on that isn't an automatic ban given only legit degenerates bring up topics like that. The mind is not developed at that age, that should be clear to any adult, so the only reason anyone would be targeting people like that is for the purposes of exploitation. We really need to be addressing the age of consent at the legal level, I'm tired of predators getting away with that shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:ohhh: See this chick on Twitter viral tweets all the time and wondered how she got so famous.

:ohhh: She really got fukked and fukked her way to her position

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Facts. The ramblings of a pedo alcoholic cac - his mother also a prostitution whore addict who birthed his worthless ass as a teenager. Can’t figure out who his father is- 1 of 4 possible Sperm donors. It’s in his DNA to be a moral degenerate. Doesn’t know where he belongs or where he came from and at 35 years old still can’t figure out who he is.

—-

Stop projecting your white trash fails onto black people doing and living better than you.

:wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still doesn’t change the fact that this scumbag uses his fame to seek out and manipulate young black girls wanting to become musicians. I’m all for holding people accountable for their actions, but this POS is clearly a predator who sees young black women as easy targets.

A lot of cacs I deployed with viewed black women in this manner
:francis:

SMH at any black parent that co-signs their young daughter living with some random white man
:picard:
These girls want to be manipulated by old men who give them financial security for as long as it lasts. The problem is, these girls think it will last forever and never think they won’t be replaced by someone younger. Her parents aint sh!t but I also believe they had no choice once she turned 18

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Outside of his name I know nothing about Diplo, EDM or that side of the music industry or any of his :mjpls: background but what exactly is he doing to these women that are any different than what some other music producers are doing?
shyt...why do women think men just want to "help them out?"