Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaminf federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:
Stfu CAC.

Only thing I did in that post was not condone wenching and that’s what you have a problem with. See how you CACS pull lies out of nowhere :hhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that, :yeshrug:

That said, a black man most likely will be the one to help her now. Crazy how that shyt works. :francis:

Also, I really wish some black girls would take heed of these kind of stories. This is how white men, and by extension, many non-black men roll. They see black women as play things or something to use and abuse. They've been like this for centuries, so I'm trying to grasp how one would think a few more tech advancements changes this about them? It doesn't.
You need to check your laws 17 isn't illegal everywhere. However he could get nailed if she had a working relationship with him and they were romantic otherwise some places will even allow you to date a 16 year old with their consent so long as you have no position of authority over them.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
This is why u nikkas need to read other shyt as well

In her own words

Blackwell put the rumor to rest on Twitter Sunday night, calling their relationship platonic.

"I'm an adult. i'm not being groomed. platonic relationships exist," she tweeted. "I've been living here for over a year…i'd rather break both of my legs and be forced to walk than pursue diplo romantically and he'd rather choke. He's barley [sic] in LA bc he's so busy."

"Diplo has given me the opportunity and the security to create," she wrote. "Diplo and his team are my mentors in LA and they are my safety net. diplo and his team have saved me numerous times from the weirdos in L.A."

"My parents trust him. I trust him. Y'all are making me feel icky," she ended the note. "Diplo is my LA dad..nothing more."

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

In her own words

Blackwell put the rumor to rest on Twitter Sunday night, calling their relationship platonic.

"I'm an adult. i'm not being groomed. platonic relationships exist," she tweeted. "I've been living here for over a year…i'd rather break both of my legs and be forced to walk than pursue diplo romantically and he'd rather choke. He's barley [sic] in LA bc he's so busy."

"Diplo has given me the opportunity and the security to create," she wrote. "Diplo and his team are my mentors in LA and they are my safety net. diplo and his team have saved me numerous times from the weirdos in L.A."

"My parents trust him. I trust him. Y'all are making me feel icky," she ended the note. "Diplo is my LA dad..nothing more."

See but they wanna neg me tho. C00ns came out the woodwork to show out :mjlol:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

In her own words

She could've been coerced to clear the air or else she'd be black balled

This man is 40, why the fukk does he have an 18 year old woman living in his house

Rent FREE, and she's BLACK

That's because she ain't there for FREE

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
i dont care about this hoe or most hoes in general but

the only places that seems to care about the ethnicity that someone dates as much as thecoli are usually alt right sites and racist sites like stormf**t

think about that

I also have no idea who Diplo is cause I'm not a cac

also, MJ had little white boys living with him and we defend it

keep the same energy

or be hypocritical

free country

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i dont care about this hoe or most hoes in general but

the only places that seems to care about the ethnicity that someone dates as much as thecoli are usually alt right sites and racist sites like stormf**t

think about that

I also have no idea who Diplo is cause I'm not a cac

also, MJ had little white boys living with him and we defend it

keep the same energy

or be hypocritical

free country

:yeshrug:
This is false.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You need to check your laws 17 isn't illegal everywhere. However he could get nailed if she had a working relationship with him and they were romantic otherwise some places will even allow you to date a 16 year old with their consent so long as you have no position of authority over them.
If that's true, so be it. I just assume 18+ is the way to go.

That said, everyone attacking OP for "vicitim-blaming" owes him an apology bashing him for calling the wench out, since she is out here defending the guy.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was literally a kid being manipulated by a 40 year old rich and famous musician and and nikkas care more about the fact that dude was white.

I don't know about some of the people on this site.

:francis:

She needs to still accept ownership for her actions she’s not a baby and honestly may not even be considered a minor. She was inVolved because she wanted to be. Why is it that females aren’t allowed to be held responsible for their actions at 17 she knew exactly what she was doing and wanted and the only manipulation is that she had expectations for more.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
So was she 17 or 18 when they first linked? Thats the only thing saving dude from prison

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She could've been coerced to clear the air or else she'd be black balled

This man is 40, why the fukk does he have an 18 year old woman living in his house

Rent FREE, and she's BLACK

That's because she ain't there for FREE

It takes two to tango. She's an adult.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Never have an empathy for bed wenches. There is a strong difference between when you see a white bytch with a black man vs a black women with a cac dude. I've seen white bytches defy their parents to be a with a black man. You see more genuine relationship a lot of times. But typically with BW and WW its basically to get smutted out. She also won't dare talk reckless either to a cac like she will with her black counterpart. She will also let slick racist remarks slide and will do whatever he says. The slave mentality is strong after 400 years. Either way its best to stay away from cacs IMO.