Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
didnt go through it all or care

but im realizing with males and females at that age... they are always going to cry and play the victim
they think life is supposed to be amazing and great ... her situation makes it worse but thats what she wanted

its a dangerous game because until you're about what... 28... you have to accept accountability and 99% of young kids are just going to sulk and not realize they are young and dumb as fukk
not saying she's wrong but you risk the factor of having what seems like a child... crying and blaming you for not managing their life and keeping them happy 24-7 which is impossible already

rarely any person that age knows what they want out of life and feels taken advantage of by anything that doesnt work out for them

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that, :yeshrug:

That said, a black man most likely will be the one to help her now. Crazy how that shyt works. :francis:

Also, I really wish some black girls would take heed of these kind of stories. This is how white men, and by extension, many non-black men roll. They see black women as play things or something to use and abuse. They've been like this for centuries, so I'm trying to grasp how one would think a few more tech advancements changes this about them? It doesn't.

The whole damn industry treats women as brothel workers. You would be a fool as a parent to trust your child to anyone. I dont give a damn how famous you are. Imagine me sending my daughter to live with some man,but I cant come:gucci:.

And this girl is young,she shouldnt be torn down. Her parents failed her sadly.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I told y’all metoo is a joke and all that nefarious activities going on in Hollywood never stopped and won’t stop.

Where are her parents? I hope to god my children don’t throw away their pride and self respect in hopes of fame.. basically whoring yourself out to strangers in hopes of getting fame and wealth smh.

This shyt is worse than onlyfans :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that, :yeshrug:

That said, a black man most likely will be the one to help her now. Crazy how that shyt works. :francis:

Also, I really wish some black girls would take heed of these kind of stories. This is how white men, and by extension, many non-black men roll. They see black women as play things or something to use and abuse. They've been like this for centuries, so I'm trying to grasp how one would think a few more tech advancements changes this about them? It doesn't.
Yup.

Non black men see most black women as play things. Once they have their fun they are going to go and commit to and marry their own women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yea...this is how Diplo gets down.

Find non-white women to advance their career and produce for them...sleep with them...put out an EP...then move on to the next.

And then they're making IG Posts like this.

Deize Tigrona last time I heard was picking up garbage in a favela in Sao Paulo, Brazil...after working with him...

Maluca was on EBT & Government assistance after doing an EP with him...

MIA and him split up after her first two LPs....

Diplo just pumps and dumps women left and right. There's numerous stories out there like this from women who tried to "work" with Diplo (ie got pumped and dumped) and nothing came out of it.

Almost in the same way this guy has shamelessly entered non-white and black/LGBTQ+/etc spaces, recorded DJ sets from DJs, and took tracks from small time producers and DJs to play in his sets and give no credit.

He's the Elon Musk of Electronic Dance Music.
:scust:
Where is the same heat for him that people have for Trey Songz?

He’s abusing a position of power in these situations. It can very well land him in prison or huge civil lawsuits.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t this chick tell everyone to mind their own business, say there was no relationship between them and make TikTok’s gloating about living in his house?

All while dating some soft lookin breh at the same time?

The whole damn internet was telling her dude was a creep and she didn’t listen :francis:
You can’t tell women shyt.

They gonna do what they wanna do.

Unfortunately, shorty got burnt and had to learn the hard way.

From posts in this thread she has a social media following. So get the healing you need baby girl and use your social media following to your benefit.

The entertainment industry is extremely predatory. Metoo is a fukking joke.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Where is the same heat for him that people have for Trey Songz?

He’s abusing a position of power in these situations. It can very well land him in prison or huge civil lawsuits.
I agree he deserves that heat...but Diplo is white and rich.

These stories are all over about him...but they never amount to anything unfortunately. He's seemingly teflon.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

TL;DR:

-Influencer gets flewed out by 40 year old Diplo at the age of 17 to wench

-Lives with him for years getting dikked down and slutted out by random industry CACS

-Has the nerve to cry and complain at the age of 21 that now Diplo has replaced her with an even younger wench thot, all the while she’s been ignoring the people have been calling her out for YEARS :mjlol:

-Constantly posting vids throughout like this ignoring and making fun of the thousands of comments calling her out for allowing herself to be groomed by this sick CAC quenblackwell on TikTok

It’s a real shame when black parents raise our black children as white children or children who don’t see color…it’s a disservice to them because this world and the cacs they befriend will always see them as black people (at some point and to some degree) and they don’t have a clue how evil and nasty that reality can become…. What a Shame

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Kids are beyond redemption for mistakes of their youth. Even being manipulated by an older more experienced person. Let's celebrate the downfall with a good dragging.