Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
She was 18 and went to LA chasing glory and fame. She met Diplo and got the dikk and got played.

She can go home. Enroll in college or get some job training. Meet a nice black man. Start her journey and life over.

But this ain’t illegal. Maybe immoral yes. And we don’t even the know the state she’s from the age of consent could be 16.
It's 16 here in Georgia.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
These girls want to be manipulated by old men who give them financial security for as long as it lasts. The problem is, these girls think it will last forever and never think they won’t be replaced by someone younger. Her parents aint sh!t but I also believe they had no choice once she turned 18
These girls want to be manipulated by old men who give them financial security for as long as it lasts. The problem is, these girls think it will last forever and never think they won’t be replaced by someone younger. Her parents aint sh!t but I also believe they had no choice once she turned 18

All I see is cac specifically targeting young black women and getting away with it. Ion care about nothing else you talking about

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
The family structure has been destroyed in the suburb too. Suburb =/= good home.

In an environment where the family structure and collective morality are still intact, a 18 yo girl does not move by herself to live with a stranger to get dikked down. :francis:
nikka shorty a hoe it ain’t that deep.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who the fukk is Diplo? :dwillhuh:

:unimpressed:
Diplo is a culture vulture white producer/DJ originally from Broward County, FL who moved to Philly in the 2000s and started a club night called "Hollertronix" which was them playing mash ups.

Got famous for prodycing for MIA.

Other than that, this white devil is known for wading in underground musical scenes & movements created by non-whites, poorly imitating them, and exploiting them to be sold off to his largely uncultured white mainstream audience like Baltimore/Philly/Jersey Club, Baile Funk, Dubstep, Ballroom, Juke, etc...

When you wanna talk about the modern day whitewashing of dance music...Diplo is at the forefront. Making MILLIONS off of music created by Black people, Spanish people; asian people, indian people etc...

Like he's disgusting...

I remember seeing this dude perform in Baltimore in 2008 and K-Swift (RIP to her) was opening up for him as soon as he came on stage all the black people in the room left.

:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
All I see is cac specifically targeting young black women and getting away with it. Ion care about nothing else you talking about
Diplo, DJ Pope, and Tim Westwood are all the same scum to me.

They just use their knowledge of black music and black culture to cozy up to black women and take advantage of them.