Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that

Still doesn’t change the fact that this scumbag uses his fame to seek out and manipulate young black girls wanting to become musicians. I’m all for holding people accountable for their actions, but this POS is clearly a predator who sees young black women as easy targets.

Also, I really wish some black girls would take heed of these kind of stories. This is how white men, and by extension, many non-black men roll. They see black women as play things or something to use and abuse. They've been like this for centuries, so I'm trying to grasp how one would think a few more tech advancements changes this about them? It doesn't.

A lot of cacs I deployed with viewed black women in this manner
:francis:

"Diplo has given me the opportunity and the security to create," she wrote. "Diplo and his team are my mentors in LA and they are my safety net. diplo and his team have saved me numerous times from the weirdos in L.A."

"My parents trust him. I trust him. Y'all are making me feel icky," she ended the note. "Diplo is my LA dad..nothing more."

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

SMH at any black parent that co-signs their young daughter living with some random white man
:picard:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Still doesn’t change the fact that this scumbag uses his fame to seek out and manipulate young black girls wanting to become musicians. I’m all for holding people accountable for their actions, but this POS is clearly a predator who sees young black women as easy targets.

A lot of cacs I deployed with viewed black women in this manner
:francis:

SMH at any black parent that co-signs their young daughter living with some random white man
:picard:

The parents really dropped the ball here as well. A lot of Ls all around at this point. What a mess.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Child predator who uses black girls to get his nuts and no one is irate? That faq needs to be off the streets, it’s a federal crime to fly underage girls out for sex.

I can't get upset at every issue that a black person faces...may sound harsh but if I did that I would just be a miserable person.

Diplo is in the wrong, her parents failed her but she also didn't listen and thats on her as well. That's as much energy as I'm going to put into this...now I'm going to enjoy my day:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yea...this is how Diplo gets down.

Find non-white women to advance their career and produce for them...sleep with them...put out an EP...then move on to the next.

And then they're making IG Posts like this.

Deize Tigrona last time I heard was picking up garbage in a favela in Sao Paulo, Brazil...after working with him...

Maluca was on EBT & Government assistance after doing an EP with him...

MIA and him split up after her first two LPs....

Diplo just pumps and dumps women left and right. There's numerous stories out there like this from women who tried to "work" with Diplo (ie got pumped and dumped) and nothing came out of it.

Almost in the same way this guy has shamelessly entered non-white and black/LGBTQ+/etc spaces, recorded DJ sets from DJs, and took tracks from small time producers and DJs to play in his sets and give no credit.

He's the Elon Musk of Electronic Dance Music.
:scust:
Damn

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
where did I do anything like that ? damn this site going out sad :huhldup: for pointing out BASIC FACTS that 17 is not underage in a lot of states still, while admitting that its still creepy ?

you wouldnt call me a white fakkit to my face, why you on here acting brave and tough ? that aint you really man, you a whole bytch in real life :snoop:

I would call you a fakkit and I’ll spit in your face p*ssy. I stay strapped p*ssy. I’m not Asian blackthoughts. You defending a minor being trafficked hoe. That’s the violation of the Mann Act. Look it up you slow retarded orphan. I see why your parents gave up on your guiena ass. The shyt the cac did was indefensible yet you going all cac

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Black girl lost. It's sad. She's already turned out...

She's beautiful too.

Really SAD.

Poverty and dysfunctional communities are heaven for sexual predators.

She was young. That's the problem when there is not family structure and collective moral to guide the youth. Everyone do whatever he wants.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
I would call you a fakkit and I’ll spit in your face p*ssy. I stay strapped p*ssy. I’m not Asian blackthoughts. You defending a minor being trafficked hoe. That’s the violation of the Mann Act. Look it up you slow retardred orphan. I see why your parents gave up on your guiena ass. The shyt the cac did was indefensible yet you going all cac
She never been trafficked nor a victim out her own words she is more mad that Diplo replaced with a younger girl :mjlol:

She met Diplo at 17 and moved in with him at 18 her parents even knew Diple they dam selves yall nikkas need to stop babying women fr