Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
TL;DR: -Influencer gets flewed out by 40 year old Diplo at the age of 17 to wench -Lives with him for years getting dikked down and slutted out by random industry CACS -Has the nerve to cry and complain at the age of 21 that now Diplo has replaced her with an even younger wench thot, all the while she’s been ignoring the people have been calling her out for YEARS :mjlol: -Constantly posting vids throughout like this ignoring and making fun of the thousands of comments calling her out for allowing herself to be groomed by this sick CAC quenblackwell on TikTok
TL;DR: -Influencer gets flewed out by 40 year old Diplo at the age of 17 to wench -Lives with him for years getting dikked down and slutted out by random industry CACS -Has the nerve to cry and complain at the age of 21 that now Diplo has replaced her with an even younger wench thot, all the while she’s been ignoring the people have been calling her out for YEARS :mjlol: -Constantly posting vids throughout like this ignoring and making fun of the thousands of comments calling her out for allowing herself to be groomed by this sick CAC quenblackwell on TikTok

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I told y’all metoo is a joke and all that nefarious activities going on in Hollywood never stopped and won’t stop.

Where are her parents? I hope to god my children don’t throw away their pride and self respect in hopes of fame.. basically whoring yourself out to strangers in hopes of getting fame and wealth smh.

This shyt is worse than onlyfans :snoop:
Don't raise your kids in America then :russ: