Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Diplo is a culture vulture white producer/DJ originally from Broward County, FL who moved to Philly in the 2000s and started a club night called "Hollertronix" which was them playing mash ups.

Got famous for prodycing for MIA.

Other than that, this white devil is known for wading in underground musical scenes & movements created by non-whites, poorly imitating them, and exploiting them to be sold off to his largely uncultured white mainstream audience like Baltimore/Philly/Jersey Club, Baile Funk, Dubstep, Ballroom, Juke, etc...

When you wanna talk about the modern day whitewashing of dance music...Diplo is at the forefront. Making MILLIONS off of music created by Black people, Spanish people; asian people, indian people etc...

Like he's disgusting...

I remember seeing this dude perform in Baltimore in 2008 and K-Swift (RIP to her) was opening up for him as soon as he came on stage all the black people in the room left.

:mjlol:
This entire time I thought he was British. :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would call you a fakkit and I’ll spit in your face p*ssy. I stay strapped p*ssy. I’m not Asian blackthoughts. You defending a minor being trafficked hoe. That’s the violation of the Mann Act. Look it up you slow retarded orphan. I see why your parents gave up on your guiena ass. The shyt the cac did was indefensible yet you going all cac
You really are retarded :wow: I never defended this once you fukking idiot :wow: all i did was point out that 17 is age of consent in many states still :wow:

and you wouldnt do any of that :mjlol: arent you in arizona? Ill be in Vegas may 12th, pull up unlike the others that said they would but never did :mjlol: thats a quick trip right :mjlol:

you wont cause when you look in the mirror is you see a broke, disappoint to the world, weak ass bytch :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She never been trafficked nor a victim out her own words she is more mad that Diplo replaced with a younger girl :mjlol:

She met Diplo at 17 and moved in with him at 18 her parents even knew Diple they dam selves yall nikkas need to stop babying women fr
Negged, a wench can do no wrong. She was only 18 and a half. You must be a CAC for stating the obvious.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
She could've been coerced to clear the air or else she'd be black balled

This man is 40, why the fukk does he have an 18 year old woman living in his house

Rent FREE, and she's BLACK

That's because she ain't there for FREE

Because she's signed to him. A lot of young artists, twitch streamer, tiktokers etc live rent free sponsered by an investor.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that, :yeshrug:
Once she turned 18 there was nothing they can do

Wrong. Age doesnt matter. When R kelly flew his grown ass groupies across state lines for consensual sex they called it sex trafficking.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Wrong. Age doesnt matter. When R kelly flew his grown ass groupies across state lines for consensual sex they called it sex trafficking.
That means all these rappers and even Drake are sex traffickers then. Hell, someone flying his girlfriend is a sex trafficker. That definition needs more than that. Even more so, she flew out herself, with music as the reason primarily. She indicates this herself and indicates that she talked to multiple producers and finally has defended Diplo. I don't know what to tell you.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That means all these rappers and even Drake are sex traffickers then. Hell, someone flying his girlfriend is a sex trafficker. That definition needs more than that. Even more so, she flew out herself, with music as the reason primarily. She indicates this herself and indicates that she talked to multiple producers and finally has defended Diplo. I don't know what to tell you.

That's exactly why the r kelly case was a joke and set a dangerous precedent. They can selectively apply that standard to pretty much anybody that has groupies and flies them out. Think about all the nba athletes like Allen Iverson who was known for using his boys to find groupies at the games in the crowd. A lot athletes don't recruit groupies directly. So you got multiple people involved flying groupies out for sex. Based on the precedent in the kellz trial they could say they are running a sex trafficking organization.