Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

Daps
She was 18 and went to LA chasing glory and fame. She met Diplo and got the dikk and got played.

She can go home. Enroll in college or get some job training. Meet a nice black man. Start her journey and life over.

But this ain’t illegal. Maybe immoral yes. And we don’t even the know the state she’s from the age of consent could be 16.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
all I heard was that she wants to drop music

whats all this wench shyt youre talking about?

in a perfect world, she would be under the leadership and protection of her father and brothers instead of crying on the internet like an idiot.

but we live in an era where women have the freedom to fly across the country and shack up with random white men at 17

unfortunately theres nothing we can do.... good luck to sis
Yea...this is how Diplo gets down.

Find non-white women to advance their career and produce for them...sleep with them...put out an EP...then move on to the next.

And then they're making IG Posts like this.

Deize Tigrona last time I heard was picking up garbage in a favela in Sao Paulo, Brazil...after working with him...

Maluca was on EBT & Government assistance after doing an EP with him...

MIA and him split up after her first two LPs....

Diplo just pumps and dumps women left and right. There's numerous stories out there like this from women who tried to "work" with Diplo (ie got pumped and dumped) and nothing came out of it.

Almost in the same way this guy has shamelessly entered non-white and black/LGBTQ+/etc spaces, recorded DJ sets from DJs, and took tracks from small time producers and DJs to play in his sets and give no credit.

He's the Elon Musk of Electronic Dance Music.
:scust:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yea...this is how Diplo gets down.

Find non-white women to advance their career and produce for them...sleep with them...put out an EP...then move on to the next.

And then they're making IG Posts like this.

Deize Tigrona last time I heard was picking up garbage in a favela in Sao Paulo, Brazil...after working with him...

Maluca was on EBT & Government assistance after doing an EP with him...

MIA and him split up after her first two LPs....

Diplo just pumps and dumps women left and right. There's numerous stories out there like this from women who tried to "work" with Diplo (ie got pumped and dumped) and nothing came out of it.

Almost in the same way this guy has shamelessly entered non-white and black/LGBTQ+/etc spaces, recorded DJ sets from DJs, and took tracks from small time producers and DJs to play in his sets and give no credit.

He's the Elon Musk of Electronic Dance Music.
:scust:

Outside of his name I know nothing about Diplo, EDM or that side of the music industry or any of his :mjpls: background but what exactly is he doing to these women that are any different than what some other music producers are doing?