Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Outside of his name I know nothing about Diplo, EDM or that side of the music industry or any of his :mjpls: background but what exactly is he doing to these women that are any different than what some other music producers are doing?
seems he is only going after Black women

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Diplo aint helping nobody blow up in 2022.
:mjlol:
Every track he makes has atleast 4 different people on it. He doesn't even produce on his own anymore.

Switch left Major Lazer in its early stages cause Diplo is a douche.
Skerritt Bwoy left too.

He just makes those corny festival EDM pop songs now with DJ Snake and Rosalia and all of these fake weird social media artists.

Like no one in electronic dance music even respects this guy like that anymore. His music is a joke and hes a 40 something making music for kids.
Outside of his name I know nothing about Diplo, EDM or that side of the music industry or any of his :mjpls: background but what exactly is he doing to these women that are any different than what some other music producers are doing?

He only goes after "women of color" (i dont like using that term) mainly black women.
He's not doing anything different except sell young women dreams of superstardom that never materialize just to get in the pants.

He just cycles through so many artists though...so nothing is guaranteed. Maybe he'll say that he'll put them on a track or an EP that only is released on his own sublabel that no one checks out. Maybe he'll say that he can shop their demos to labels. Either way....he aint operating much differently then alot of industry dudes out there.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Didn’t this chick tell everyone to mind their own business, say there was no relationship between them and make TikTok’s gloating about living in his house?

All while dating some soft lookin breh at the same time?

The whole damn internet was telling her dude was a creep and she didn’t listen :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Child predator who uses black girls to get his nuts and no one is irate? That faq needs to be off the streets, it’s a federal crime to fly underage girls out for sex.

why did this get 17 daps ? 17 is not underage in like 60% of the states in America.. (not saying its not creepy still)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
why did this get 17 daps ? 17 is not underage in like 60% of the states in America.. (not saying its not creepy still)
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaking federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaminf federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:

where did I do anything like that ? damn this site going out sad :huhldup: for pointing out BASIC FACTS that 17 is not underage in a lot of states still, while admitting that its still creepy ?

you wouldnt call me a white fakkit to my face, why you on here acting brave and tough ? that aint you really man, you a whole bytch in real life :snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Didn’t this chick tell everyone to mind their own business, say there was no relationship between them and make TikTok’s gloating about living in his house?

All while dating some soft lookin breh at the same time?

The whole damn internet was telling her dude was a creep and she didn’t listen :francis:
Nah she can’t do any wrong, virtue signal and neg train OP.

Black Twitter has been called her out for this. Mfers was trying to get her help way before this, but she thought shyt was sweet.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She was 18 and went to LA chasing glory and fame. She met Diplo and got the dikk and got played.

She can go home. Enroll in college or get some job training. Meet a nice black man. Start her journey and life over.

But this ain’t illegal. Maybe immoral yes. And we don’t even the know the state she’s from the age of consent could be 16.
spoken like a pedo
transporting minors across State lines is a federal crime you dikkhead