Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Listen to the interview 50 did about Buck. How he took care of him, payed his taxes, how the guy was renting cars every weekend when he had like 4 whips. nikka, If I made you a thousadaire, let a alone a millionaire, your not gonna say fukk me because you wanted to hang with DJ Khaled's super group that was hot for two summers. That's your bad, that's your fault. fukk me? Airing out business? Na nikka fukk you, see you in 3 backstabbing ass nikka.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
fukk outta here

how long did it take the Lox to get out of their contract?

just because the label owner is black like you,doesnt mean u get to bounce without recouping $$/fulfilling your obligations

Its still business

:comeon: The Lox first album came out on Bad Boy in 98 and their 2nd album came out on Ruff Ryders in 2000. That aint that long. Young Buck last album was in 07 and this is 2012. My point is whats the purpose of holding his career hostage if its not benefiting either person

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
fukk outta here

how long did it take the Lox to get out of their contract?

just because the label owner is black like you,doesnt mean u get to bounce without recouping $$/fulfilling your obligations

Its still business
Not long at all actually...he still gets/got points off of their albums to recoup the dough they owed him, but he let the lox bounce to Ruff Ryders in relative short order....he didn't hold them under contract, refuse to let them release another album, and block them from doing features just to kill their career out of spite like 50 did to Buck

The whole thing makes 50 crying on twitter about Interscope not giving him a release date every 6 months for the past 2 years that more hilarious...wonder how many of the thisis50.com members will be on here supporting Jimmy Iovine this 4th quarter when 50's having another hissy fit because his singles are flopping and Jimmy won't let him put the album out...instead of acting like 50 is a victim fighting some kind of righteous holy war against evil industry jews like they've done previously

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Buck was reckless with the money. He blowing money harder than 50 was and blowing money before the checks cleared. Thats his own fault. While on contract he said "fukk 50 and fukk G-unit" and all 50 did was say "fukk me?, no fukk you". Thats what fukked Bucks disloyal ass up. After you said fukk me, you want me to let you out your contract? :childplease: Ain't no sympathy for these rap nikkaz man. These nikkaz go out they way to stunt, floss, front in your face everyday about what they got and all that shyt and expect nikkaz to feel sorry for them when they fall hard. Should've spent money on gunz instead of butter, on some Baby Boy shyt, lil dumb motherfukkas.

"Never say fukk somethin, if you don't mean it" - Jadakiss

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buck fukked up by crossing 50 he knew how ruthless he was with game when that situation went sour. Again everbody makes choices thats why u gotta love that liquid swords cover. Life can be a deadly chess game

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
How much you think he gettin paid for these shows? He's not sum legendary artist or sumbody who's hot at the moment. His last album was over 5 years ago

Damn near everybody gets let outta they contract and even Puff doesn't do this. Its very few artists if anybody whose been on a label that long without puttin out a album or gettin dropped becuz it doesn't benefit anybody

No other labels work out a deal to get their contract.

Albums got nothing to do with gettin show money these days bruh. Buck done put out plenty of mix tapes the last few years. And if homie can get 4k for a show and do 10 shows a month that's plenty of cash.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: The Lox first album came out on Bad Boy in 98 and their 2nd album came out on Ruff Ryders in 2000. That aint that long. Young Buck last album was in 07 and this is 2012. My point is whats the purpose of holding his career hostage if its not benefiting either person

Puff was a snake held their publishing if u dont know how that ties into a record contract then look it up and look at all the album credits they got up until they got it back

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
yup..

Buck could've been making dough, paying both 50 and IRS back.. hell the LEAST he could do is let dude out his contract, for saving HIS boss whos partially responsible for his success.. from getting poked up..

then again.. 50 come across as a dude who wont let his ex be with another dude.. fukk around, house be burnt up.. :youngsabo:

It was 50s house and she had a bum ads boyfriend who didn't work and another child with him mooching off 50s sons child support:leostare:

But buck did it to himself 50 was telling Jim to get clean and get his shyt together and ge wouldn't listen....and buck admitted he was wrong crying on the phone

What 50 did us no different what other labels would do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
375683_265738703535444_588249119_n.jpg

you'd think old man Dre would loan young buck the 300,000 he owes for "allegedly" stabbing the man who punched him in the mouth.

:pacspit: