Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
another bytch ass nikka. guess you side with buck too? :snoop:

Nah, I actually take neither side, but like to call things as I see em.

Buck deserves alot of what he got, but 50 did go overboard keeping him from eating for that long. However, scorned females(or men of feminine nature) usually do go overboard when upset. Your posts in this thread are proof enough.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
When shyt got real Buck stabbed a nikka for G-Unit/Interscope.
No he didn't. He stab dude for dre(after nikkas don't already jumped dude).

nikka shut your suburban ass up. You can tell you got your knowledge of the streets from gangsta movies or boyz n the hood or some shyt. You don't try to fukk a nikkas entire financial future up over some fukking bullshyt words. You sound like the type of nikka who thinks "real" street nikkas kill people because they told them fukk you. No stupid nikkas do that. 50 went way overboard with this shyt and is a flawed ass nikka for it. Point blank period.
you either from the burbs or you a Lil nikka.

nikkas get killed over words.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Buck stabbed a nikka, made diss records about nikkas he didn't even know and rode for 50. Buck is doing the same shyt now that 50 is doing to Lloyd Banks. Buck got on the phone to call this man and apologize personally and got emotionally during the conversation. Buck admitted he was wrong. The shyt he did does not warrant 50 tryna stop his bread for years. Stop acting like you some tough hood nikka breh. It's obvious you ain't nikka.

So buck didn't make any money while on g unit huh.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yea buck made mistakes but 50 should have let him out of his contract- no question- 50 can be a foul n evil dude if he wants to be- if he let buck out then buck would have signed with another label n paid 50 the 300k back and would have been living good

why is it that serious though? why is buck "the bytch nikka"- yall gettin too serious defending 50- its like he really your nikka or something

theres no way around it- 50 fukked Buck's life up but putting a stranglehold on his career-he couldnt make any money rapping-then Buck went back to hustling and slangin- now he goin to jail

y should 50 let em...if he came at 50 with some sense..instead of bein somethin he knew deep down inside he wasnt...

fukk that nikka... im your GOD...suffer job:ld:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nah, I actually take neither side, but like to call things as I see em.

Buck deserves alot of what he got, but 50 did go overboard keeping him from eating for that long. However, scorned females(or men of feminine nature) usually do go overboard when upset. Your posts in this thread are proof enough.
Nothing feminine about teaching nikkas a lesson. Go get your money in the street. Isn't that what he said he could do. Nothing stopping that nikka from getting it in the street or working a Job.

Also y'all think that nikka has labels chasing that nikka. Nobody gives a shyt about buck(as well as 50).

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
You got 72 mins to come up with a better response than that. As far as the bolded,bytch nikkas rarely know that they're thinking like hoe ass nikkas. The reason you think it's cool for a nikka to blatantly disrespect the nikka that made him,connected him to his dreams and put money that he DID NOT EARN,in his hands is cause you a sucka nikka too. Basically if you know a nikka and he put you own,looked out for you,fixed your situation after you fukked up etc,YOU would think it's cool to say get out of line,say sorry and cry,then say fukk you blatantly. That's what a bytch nikka would do. Guess what,you're a bytch ass nikka too. :obama:

:wtf: you actually gave me a time limit to respond- Who the fukk are you?

u sound like a gunit weed carrier or gunit team d member- is that you spider loc?

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Bigbadboss sonnin 2 nukkaz at the same time. Nukkaz die over words. Even over he said she said shyt. All is fair in love and war so phukk buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Bigbadboss sonnin 2 nukkaz at the same time. Nukkaz die over words. Even over he said she said shyt. All is fair in love and war so phukk buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man fukk u u bytch ass cheerleading ass nikka

u sound like a lil bytch ass nikka- go suck that faq bigbad whatevers dikk- u homo

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What y'all fail to understand is it isn't just "over some words". Buck publicly said fukk G-Unit before he made the heartfelt apology to 50 and 50 extended his hand and forgave him and let him back in the click.....only to have Buck publicly say fukk G-Unit again after being given a second chance. He made a fool of 50 once and y'all expect 50 to trust that he won't try to do the same thing again? :childplease: