Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Matter fact where we're all y'all hardcore fans when nikkas was dropping mixtapes and shyt?

Yeah like I thought. nikkas was talking all that he need to leave g unit because he is that nikka. Look where that got him.

We have no idea where that could have got him though :huh: ... he never got to leave g-unit...50 wouldn't let him leave and wouldn't let him release a new project just to put his career in limbo and fukk with him out of spite

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:wtf: outside the new one, I done dropped damn near all his mixtapes & collabos.. you trippin, dude..

and, he couldnt "leave G-Unit".. thats what we in here talking about.. :snoop:

you smarter than this, dude..

My nikka again what does that have to do with him getting caught with the gun.

Lol you nikkas are buggin.:jawalrus:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
the big thing like torcher said was 50 cent wouldnt let Buck outta his contract- he couldnt make any more money rapping- and Buck is a dope rapper that could have made alot of money w/o 50

anyway sad shyt regardless- straight outta cashville and buck the world were dope albums- I like "Buck the World" better though- even bought that shyt on vinyl- Buck goes off on that
:snoop:

nikka buck done dropped bout 10 mix tapes and been touring off that just like all the other southern artists.

I fukks with buck but homie did this shyt to himself. And no label stepped up to get him outta that g unit contract and y'all cats be crying in real life over somebody owe you 100$. But talk shyt cause a Nicca like 50 want his 250k back.

Daps
My nikka again what does that have to do with him getting caught with the gun.

Lol you nikkas are buggin.:jawalrus:

him getting caught with a burner, is him being a dumbass.. :skip:

but, he should've at least been let out his contract.. 50s a smart dude.. he could've got his money back, plus.. thats my point.. other than that, hes a dead investment..

and, to 313.. hes still under contract, so he cant really make dough touring like that..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
him getting caught with a burner, is him being a dumbass.. :skip:

but, he should've at least been let out his contract.. 50s a smart dude.. he could've got his money back, plus.. thats my point.. other than that, hes a dead investment..

and, to 313.. hes still under contract, so he cant really make dough touring like that..

:ooh:

Lol nah I know that homie. Bored as shyt.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
50 was vindictive and petty, beyond that, actually, just some cold, repugnant shyt, please don't say that it's just business, had nothing to do with business, and everything with 50 being the man he is.

Buck, for his part, was reckless, irresponsible, naive, impulsive, headstrong, and he is responsible for a lot of this, but 50 let this dude suffer over a $300k loan, that 50 CHOOSE to give, and is pocket change to 50. There was no million dollars. I mean 300k means the world to me, but 50 wasn't sweating that, he was just one some petty, revenge shyt. It's a sad story really. I was complaining yesterday that all my rappers, from my generation are all 'real street/real dumb' and it affects us cuz we can't always get music. These today got Drake, Wiz, Currency.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell most of u are some silver spoon ass nikkaz. Nobody in this world owes u shyt, my pops been schooled me on the ways of the world and im sure 50 tryed to help him but if anybobody knows a nikka with a drug habit then they know u almost cant tell them shyt.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 was vindictive and petty, beyond that, actually, just some cold, repugnant shyt, please don't say that it's just business, had nothing to do with business, and everything with 50 being the man he is.

Buck, for his part, was reckless, irresponsible, naive, impulsive, headstrong, and he is responsible for a lot of this, but 50 let this dude suffer over a $300k loan, that 50 CHOOSE to give, and is pocket change to 50. There was no million dollars. I mean 300k means the world to me, but 50 wasn't sweating that, he was just one some petty, revenge shyt. It's a sad story really. I was complaining yesterday that all my rappers, from my generation are all 'real street/real dumb' and it affects us cuz we can't always get music. These today got Drake, Wiz, Currency.

So 50 cent helps the nicca out when he didn't have to by paying buck's taxes, helps the nicca make 10mill on g unit, young buck repays him by claiming he hasn't received a single royalty check, and 50 cent's method of dealing with him is just him being cold and vindictive? :snoop:

If I helped a nicca earn a lot of money and lent the nicca money on top of that and he goes around claiming i stole from him I would fucc that nicca up.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People are really divided on this issue, I think it shows the kind of person we are. Yeah, Buck fukked up some of 50's money....about 300k, and you think that justifies deadlocking Buck into a hopeless/dead end situation, tying his hands financially, so he has very limited means to even pay back the debt? Forgive and forget, be the bigger man, these are all phrases that apply here, but 50 think he's in the mafia and shyt, blood oath and everything. Let that man live, let him fukk HIMSELF up, or prosper, but don't drain a man's livelihood over some petty accounting and childish antics. It's not like they were in a vendetta and peoples lives were lost.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
:snoop:

nikka buck done dropped bout 10 mix tapes and been touring off that just like all the other southern artists.

I fukks with buck but homie did this shyt to himself. And no label stepped up to get him outta that g unit contract and y'all cats be crying in real life over somebody owe you 100$. But talk shyt cause a Nicca like 50 want his 250k back.

Doin hole in the wall clubs for almost nothin aint the same as touring. If 50 really cared about that money he woulda let him out his contract so he could go to another label and pay him back. It was even rumors that a couple people were tryin to buy out his contract but 50 wouldn't let them. 50 just wanted to embarrased him and not allow him to make money. 50 aint the reason he got caught with a gun but he has contributed in a major way to his downfall

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
People blaming 50 in this situation. I guarantee are not successful people. The world is a cold place and you're are responsible for all your actions. 50 helped this guy make millions and you are saying he should forget about the 300,000 dollars that he owes the man. You don't do things like that and end up a successful business man, you end up like buck. Reckless with your money. Also what don't you understand about contracts you don't just let people out of contracts, you make these agreements to favour yourself financially.