Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2SDlQldag#t=97]Spider Loc - I'm Wrong [Young Buck Diss] - YouTube[/ame]

:dj2:

but seriously "Straight Outta Cashville" was my shyt in high school. Buck's verses on "Beg For Mercy" :clap:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yea buck made mistakes but 50 should have let him out of his contract- no question- 50 can be a foul n evil dude if he wants to be- if he let buck out then buck would have signed with another label n paid 50 the 300k back and would have been living good

why is it that serious though? why is buck "the bytch nikka"- yall gettin too serious defending 50- its like he really your nikka or something

theres no way around it- 50 fukked Buck's life up but putting a stranglehold on his career-he couldnt make any money rapping-then Buck went back to hustling and slangin- now he goin to jail

Wait let me get this straight. I pay your taxes along with a bunch of other shyt and you say fukk me and I'm in the wrong for not helping you out your situation?

You nikkas can't be serious. Why would I help the nikka who said fukk me. Because its a good thing to do.

Smmfh....... You nikkas stupid.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's some shyt you do when somebody slaps your mama or hurts your child. Buck did nothing to warrant 50 trying to fukk his money up for life. As you said he is just being an evil snake ass nikka. This one nikka saying 50 should have no mercy on Buck, like breh is it THAT serious? Did Buck punch 50's son or some shyt? This is real life, not a mafia movie.

So you can rap about all that street shyt but when shyt gets real it's nah it ain't that serious.

Soft ass nikkas

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Wait let me get this straight. I pay your taxes along with a bunch of other shyt and you say fukk me and I'm in the wrong for not helping you out your situation?

You nikkas can't be serious. Why would I help the nikka who said fukk me. Because its a good thing to do.

Smmfh....... You nikkas stupid.

cmon man- most people who have killed 50 by now

lets say for example- u get a job n sign a contract for 3-4 years- your boss lays u off in the first year and you are not allowed to work anywhere until the contract expires

i dont know bout u- but my boss better change that contract or after a month or two of being hungry- u best believe i would pay that fukker a visit-n either fukk him up or end his existence- cmon u cant have people making u n ur fam starve because they think its funny u suffering- 50 can be an evil nikka when he wants to

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

lets say for example- u get a job n sign a contract for 3-4 years- your boss lays u off in the first year and you are not allowed to work anywhere until the contract expires

i dont know bout u- but my boss better change that contract or after a month or two of being hungry- u best believe i would pay that fukker a visit-n either fukk him up or end his existence- cmon u cant have people making u n ur fam starve because they think its funny u suffering- 50 can be an evil nikka when he wants to

It ain't about being funny. It's teaching a nikka a hard lesson.

And he suppose to go see that nikka like you would have right? Why he ain't do that. He know where son live or where he be at.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I dont understand the Buck situation completely.. Its laws that prohibit a record company for just shelving you completely. Did Interscope drop Buck also? cuz 50 himself cant shelve Buck

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
yea buck made mistakes but 50 should have let him out of his contract- no question- 50 can be a foul n evil dude if he wants to be- if he let buck out then buck would have signed with another label n paid 50 the 300k back and would have been living good

why is it that serious though? why is buck "the bytch nikka"- yall gettin too serious defending 50- its like he really your nikka or something

theres no way around it- 50 fukked Buck's life up but putting a stranglehold on his career-he couldnt make any money rapping-then Buck went back to hustling and slangin- now he goin to jail
He's the bytch nikka cause he committed the act of a bytch nikka. You'd know that,but you obviously live by bytch nikka rules too and can't see the problem with what buck did. Buck should of stayed in line. He was disloyal and publicly declared "fukk g-unit", the team that turned him into have-got-nikka from a have-NOT-nikka. Now he's gettin what he deserves.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
That's some shyt you do when somebody slaps your mama or hurts your child. Buck did nothing to warrant 50 trying to fukk his money up for life. As you said he is just being an evil snake ass nikka. This one nikka saying 50 should have no mercy on Buck, like breh is it THAT serious? Did Buck punch 50's son or some shyt? This is real life, not a mafia movie.
Just because you band together and fellowship with similar sucka ass nikkas,doesnt mean you're right. :snoop: Ya'll nikkas *young buck voice* wrooooooooooong. If buck and 50 got into a face to face beef and had harsh words,slight rumble and calmed down,maybe he should forgive him. But to go onstage like he did and bite the hand that fed him,went above beyond the call of duty as a homie/boss,saying fukk him and the squad he'd been riding with.... He deserves no mercy. Buck said he can "go back to the streets and 50 cant" Ok buck, well you're back,now make it happen my friend.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here

how long did it take the Lox to get out of their contract?

just because the label owner is black like you,doesnt mean u get to bounce without recouping $$/fulfilling your obligations

Its still business

Business doesn't have to be demonic friend. In this day and age, especially when you are the face of your business, being a good man is good for business.

I don't think a smart artist with a decent buzz would sign for Bad Boy for example. Puff is Jewish with it.

Rap moguls use the fact that they're black to allure talent and act like they are actually friends. Then they behave like Jews.

Acting like a demon is not inherent to the black man and there is no excuse.

That goes for Buck & 50.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just because you band together and fellowship with similar sucka ass nikkas,doesnt mean you're right. :snoop: Ya'll nikkas *young buck voice* wrooooooooooong. If buck and 50 got into a face to face beef and had harsh words,slight rumble and calmed down,maybe he should forgive him. But to go onstage like he did and bite the hand that fed him,went above beyond the call of duty as a homie/boss,saying fukk him and the squad he'd been riding with.... He deserves no mercy. Buck said he can "go back to the streets and 50 cant" Ok buck, well you're back,now make it happen my friend.

Buck stabbed a nikka, made diss records about nikkas he didn't even know and rode for 50. Buck is doing the same shyt now that 50 is doing to Lloyd Banks. Buck got on the phone to call this man and apologize personally and got emotionally during the conversation. Buck admitted he was wrong. The shyt he did does not warrant 50 tryna stop his bread for years. Stop acting like you some tough hood nikka breh. It's obvious you ain't nikka.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
50 Cent On Fallen G-Unit Member, "N*ggas Is Lucky You Just Don't Kill 'Em" | SOHH.COM

In Fif's perspective, Buck Marley has no one to blame but himself for finding himself in legal problems these days.
"Where I'm from, we got a code of conduct that we follow. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If somebody wants to make you a success and comfortable in every way, down to the point that I actually pay your taxes for you after you -- and you still disrespectful and say the kind of sh*t you saying? N*ggas is lucky you don't just kill 'em. N*ggas shot me for $5,000... Feel f*ckin' sorry for somebody that has no opportunities -- don't feel sorry for the person who did something stupid." (AHH)

:yeshrug:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Buck stabbed a nikka, made diss records about nikkas he didn't even know and rode for 50. Buck is doing the same shyt now that 50 is doing to Lloyd Banks. Buck got on the phone to call this man and apologize personally and got emotionally during the conversation. Buck admitted he was wrong. The shyt he did does not warrant 50 tryna stop his bread for years. Stop acting like you some tough hood nikka breh. It's obvious you ain't nikka.
:umad: If i remember correctly,buck said fukk you after crying like a bytch on the phone. 50 just decided to release it after buck said fukk you.