Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I doubt Buck would have been in the streets like he was, if he was Lloyd Banks status right now, in fact, he'd probably be doing a little better, but he is to blame, on a lot of levels, yes. But, all this GOP conservative bullshyt is pretty nauseating. Maturity and forgiveness are good qualities, small minded, petty revenge is some embarrassing shyt, I think 50 should be ashamed of how he handled this situation.

LOL here comes the 'not successful people' argument, which, of course is nonsense. The belief that 50 is some business genius, and only did the Buck thing out of business is so far from reality, it is comical. He bled the man dry for spite. Because he could. It's as simple as that. After their initial fall out, Buck should have been released from G-Unit, gone directly to Interscope like Game, or whatever, and kept it moving, had to pay 50 back, in full, or payments, whatever. You guys don't know what the fukk you are talking about.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I doubt Buck would have been in the streets like he was, if he was Lloyd Banks status right now, in fact, he'd probably be doing a little better, but he is to blame, on a lot of levels, yes. But, all this GOP conservative bullshyt is pretty nauseating. Maturity and forgiveness are good qualities, small minded, petty revenge is some embarrassing shyt, I think 50 should be ashamed of how he handled this situation.

LOL here comes the 'not successful people' argument, which, of course is nonsense. The belief that 50 is some business genius, and only did the Buck thing out of business is so far from reality, it is comical. He bled the man dry for spite. Because he could. It's as simple as that. After their initial fall out, Buck should have been released from G-Unit, gone directly to Interscope like Game, or whatever, and kept it moving, had to pay 50 back, in full, or payments, whatever. You guys don't know what the fukk you are talking about.
Don't pay these 50 dikk riders no attention breh. Buck came out plenty of times saying he would do another G-Unit album or whatever to pay off his debt but 50 was on some personal vendetta bullshyt. If it's a business then keep it business. Why you think Bill Gates invested in Apple? He could of been on some fukk them type shyt and do whatever he could to bury them but it was business. 50 is a grimey ass nikka to the fullest.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Doin hole in the wall clubs for almost nothin aint the same as touring. If 50 really cared about that money he woulda let him out his contract so he could go to another label and pay him back. It was even rumors that a couple people were tryin to buy out his contract but 50 wouldn't let them. 50 just wanted to embarrased him and not allow him to make money. 50 aint the reason he got caught with a gun but he has contributed in a major way to his downfall

U mean the same clubs that titty boy and future and waka and Gucci and errbody else down south been performing at. Unless yo name drake or weezy or Ross or jeezy you doing them club shows.

People don't just let artist outta contracts. If aint no other label trying to negotiate to get buck then it must be a reason. Probably because of dude chowder habit.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
U mean the same clubs that titty boy and future and waka and Gucci and errbody else down south been performing at. Unless yo name drake or weezy or Ross or jeezy you doing them club shows.

People don't just let artist outta contracts. If aint no other label trying to negotiate to get buck then it must be a reason. Probably because of dude chowder habit.

How much you think he gettin paid for these shows? He's not sum legendary artist or sumbody who's hot at the moment. His last album was over 5 years ago

Damn near everybody gets let outta they contract and even Puff doesn't do this. Its very few artists if anybody whose been on a label that long without puttin out a album or gettin dropped becuz it doesn't benefit anybody

MaybachMusic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
walnut creek, ca
Stop all the whinning, and blaming 50 with this $hit. Buck is a grown a$s man. And his dumb as$ choices, resulted in real a$s consequences

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's scary to see how rational some of yall are .I swear most of yall have no fukking sense. Buck is a drug addict who is irresponsible

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like young buck as an artist but he has made some pathetic choices. He has no one to blame but himself. I dont know how you guys can blame anyone else for this. smh at some of the posts on here

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
50 was vindictive and petty, beyond that, actually, just some cold, repugnant shyt, please don't say that it's just business, had nothing to do with business, and everything with 50 being the man he is.

Buck, for his part, was reckless, irresponsible, naive, impulsive, headstrong, and he is responsible for a lot of this, but 50 let this dude suffer over a $300k loan, that 50 CHOOSE to give, and is pocket change to 50. There was no million dollars. I mean 300k means the world to me, but 50 wasn't sweating that, he was just one some petty, revenge shyt. It's a sad story really. I was complaining yesterday that all my rappers, from my generation are all 'real street/real dumb' and it affects us cuz we can't always get music. These today got Drake, Wiz, Currency.

Man you nikkas are stupid as fukk

So dude didnt have 300k get himself out of the contract if thats all it took?

How come another label didnt drop that 300k to free him if dude was that hot and talented??

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It always sucks to hear someone's getting locked up and maybe Buck will come out of this a better person.

All this extra shyt doesn't excuse Buck from having a gun in his house when he knew he shouldn't. 50 isnt responsible for someone else doing drugs and blowing all his money on cars and jewelry. Fif didnt plant the guns in his house so how is he the person responsible.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
How much you think he gettin paid for these shows? He's not sum legendary artist or sumbody who's hot at the moment. His last album was over 5 years ago

Damn near everybody gets let outta they contract and even Puff doesn't do this. Its very few artists if anybody whose been on a label that long without puttin out a album or gettin dropped becuz it doesn't benefit anybody
fukk outta here

how long did it take the Lox to get out of their contract?

just because the label owner is black like you,doesnt mean u get to bounce without recouping $$/fulfilling your obligations

Its still business

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You think dude is sitting on 300k? LOL, the man has a family to feed, you don't see that kind of money, saved, even handling birds and up, or hundreds pounds of mexi, you just don't, esp. with the IRS drama, and the Fed shyt. Labels/artists did want to sign him, 50 deliberate wanted an obscene asking price, to keep Buck in that position, you can look those interviews up, somewhere.

Yeah, Young Buck fukked up his situation at G-Unit, a lot of reasons, drugs, ego, pride, immaturity, but as a man, I've made mistakes, I've fukked things up, I have weaknesses and strengths, I can't say I would have done what Buck did, but I understand that. What Buck did was stupid, and a terrible mistake, what 50 did is unconscionable, and I continue to be disgusted by it.

What I will say is Buck has released stellar music, for the last 4 years, that will be remembered and played, by me far longer then any of 50's shyt, ever. Dude looks like he's hurting now. Empathy is important, you call tell, I think, who here would get (that kind) of money and act just like 50.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Lol I'm hardly a conservative. Buck acted like a fool blew through more money than anyone on this board will see and I'm suppose to feel sympathy for this guy? we all have shytty bosses but I really don't see anything super unethical about what 50 cent did. Let's be honest young buck would of just been another rapper if he hadn't been signed to G unit when 50 caught fire. See his cash money days? and I like the dudes music.