Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Nobody really knows what went on behind the scenes but from wat i c. It looks like buck fcked up. Buck was on cash money righ? sleepin on da floor nd shyt. den 50 tld him he was gnna come bak for him nd he did. 50 didnt hav to do dat anybody culd of blew up under 50 bak in 02-03 . He set him up sold millions of records gave him a career. Nd den 50 payed his taxes dnt u think that was nice of him? Do u c jay z payin of beanie sigels taxes? Nd den buck come bak nd say fck u to 50 nd gunit?. In the real word nun is for free. Idk where ya livin at but nobody gotta do nuttin for u. Even if 50 has all da millions dat he has that his money he earned da shyt. Jus dnt bite the hand da feeds u. If a label really wanted him they culd of bought out his contract. well hopefully they culd resolve their issue nd go their seperate ways.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I read through most of the post and I must say for those saying 50 should let him out of his contract. Well NEWS FLASH, he did that about 15 to 18 months ago. The lady who negotiated the Cash Money Deal for Birdman/Slim, Wendy Day assisted in the matter. She posted it on her twitter when it happened.

50 and the IRS are the ones going after his assets for repayment.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
How 50 dissin Banks, did i miss sumthin? And phukk buck he's accountable for his own phukk ups. Like biggie said, dont be mad UPS is hiring, but he chose the thugroute. Atleast he didn't cry in front of the camera as i expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
It ain't about being funny. It's teaching a nikka a hard lesson.

And he suppose to go see that nikka like you would have right? Why he ain't do that. He know where son live or where he be at.

nah i know what u sayin but im sided with buck on this one

of course buck knows where he live- but 50 untouchable with his goons n security- 50 got the money n power- buck knows its probably a suicide mission

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
He's the bytch nikka cause he committed the act of a bytch nikka. You'd know that,but you obviously live by bytch nikka rules too and can't see the problem with what buck did. Buck should of stayed in line. He was disloyal and publicly declared "fukk g-unit", the team that turned him into have-got-nikka from a have-NOT-nikka. Now he's gettin what he deserves.

:childplease::sitdown:

man i shouldnt even reply bc you sound like the biggest idiot

first off- calm the fukk down- its not that serious

how does me siding with buck make me a bytch nikka? ur logic is retarded

u prob the biggest bytch ass nikka in real life- so just shut the fukk up n keep it movin

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:childplease::sitdown:

man i shouldnt even reply bc you sound like the biggest idiot

first off- calm the fukk down- its not that serious

how does me siding with buck make me a bytch nikka? ur logic is retarded

u prob the biggest bytch ass nikka in real life- so just shut the fukk up n keep it movin
You got 72 mins to come up with a better response than that. As far as the bolded,bytch nikkas rarely know that they're thinking like hoe ass nikkas. The reason you think it's cool for a nikka to blatantly disrespect the nikka that made him,connected him to his dreams and put money that he DID NOT EARN,in his hands is cause you a sucka nikka too. Basically if you know a nikka and he put you own,looked out for you,fixed your situation after you fukked up etc,YOU would think it's cool to say get out of line,say sorry and cry,then say fukk you blatantly. That's what a bytch nikka would do. Guess what,you're a bytch ass nikka too. :obama:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You got 72 mins to come up with a better response than that. As far as the bolded,bytch nikkas rarely know that they're thinking like hoe ass nikkas. The reason you think it's cool for a nikka to blatantly disrespect the nikka that made him,connected him to his dreams and put money that he DID NOT EARN,in his hands is cause you a sucka nikka too. Basically if you know a nikka and he put you own,looked out for you,fixed your situation after you fukked up etc,YOU would think it's cool to say get out of line,say sorry and cry,then say fukk you blatantly. That's what a bytch nikka would do. Guess what,you're a bytch ass nikka too. :obama:

nikka shut your suburban ass up. You can tell you got your knowledge of the streets from gangsta movies or boyz n the hood or some shyt. You don't try to fukk a nikkas entire financial future up over some fukking bullshyt words. You sound like the type of nikka who thinks "real" street nikkas kill people because they told them fukk you. No stupid nikkas do that. 50 went way overboard with this shyt and is a flawed ass nikka for it. Point blank period.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
nikka shut your suburban ass up. You can tell you got your knowledge of the streets from gangsta movies or boyz n the hood or some shyt. You don't try to fukk a nikkas entire financial future up over some fukking bullshyt words. You sound like the type of nikka who thinks "real" street nikkas kill people because they told them fukk you. No stupid nikkas do that. 50 went way overboard with this shyt and is a flawed ass nikka for it. Point blank period.
lol,is that all? Your assumption about me is emotionally based. My assumptions you about are based off common sense. You and others that oppose looking real stupid right now.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
lol,is that all? Your assumption about me is emotionally based. My assumptions you about are based off common sense. You and others that oppose looking real stupid right now.

:wow: @ the irony and sheer stupidity of this post

Breh, you're the one in here stating your opinion and trying to push it upon others as fact, then name calling and everything like a birdbrained female once they don't agree. You have no self awareness whatsoever.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:wow: @ the irony and sheer stupidity of this post

Breh, you're the one in here stating your opinion and trying to push it upon others as fact, then name calling and everything like a birdbrained female once they don't agree. You have no self awareness whatsoever.
another bytch ass nikka. guess you side with buck too? :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Common sense should tell you that A.) Getting called a name after a misunderstanding isn't that serious, B.) People will kill when they are getting their entire financial future toyed with. C.) 50 is risking getting killed over some stupid ass comments. D.) 50 is a flawed for that and it ain't no real street shyt.

Go to the hood and find someone who will co-sign fukking with a nikkas whole future because he said fukk you. nikkas will tell you it ain't that damn serious. Your suburban ass expect them to be like yeah that real hood gangsta shyt like you see on your favorite hood movie.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Common sense should tell you that A.) Getting called a name after a misunderstanding isn't that serious, B.) People will kill when they are getting their entire financial future toyed with. C.) 50 is risking getting killed over some stupid ass comments. D.) 50 is a flawed for that and it ain't no real street shyt.

Go to the hood and find someone who will co-sign fukking with a nikkas whole future because he said fukk you. nikkas will tell you it ain't that damn serious. Your suburban ass expect them to be like yeah that real hood gangsta shyt like you see on your favorite hood movie.
i've posted clear evidence of how wrong buck is. i'm not gonna keep trying to raise you ho ass nikkas. Ya'll big bros,fathers mothers etc fukked up and i'll let them deal with the end aftermath.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i've posted clear evidence of how wrong buck is. i'm not gonna keep trying to raise you ho ass nikkas. Ya'll big bros,fathers mothers etc fukked up and i'll let them deal with the end aftermath.

It's clear to me that you are a suburban ass nikka who prolly never been to the hood in your life. You prolly live in a gated community and attend private schools. Menace 2 Society was your crossover to gangstaness.