Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
50 was vindictive and petty, beyond that, actually, just some cold, repugnant shyt, please don't say that it's just business, had nothing to do with business, and everything with 50 being the man he is.

Buck, for his part, was reckless, irresponsible, naive, impulsive, headstrong, and he is responsible for a lot of this, but 50 let this dude suffer over a $300k loan, that 50 CHOOSE to give, and is pocket change to 50. There was no million dollars. I mean 300k means the world to me, but 50 wasn't sweating that, he was just one some petty, revenge shyt. It's a sad story really. I was complaining yesterday that all my rappers, from my generation are all 'real street/real dumb' and it affects us cuz we can't always get music. These today got Drake, Wiz, Currency.
you and torcher some silly ass nikkas,buck got what he deserved. He lucky 50 didnt get him murked,cause he asked for it,with his traitor ways. If buck was a lil kid that got outta line,maybe he deserves a lil mercy. but he was a grown so callled street nikka,with so called real nikka principles and chose to bite the hand that fed him without any good reason,therfore fukk him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
LMAO @ mafukkas on here agreeing with these P Diddy/50 cent type nikkas. Let this would have been your favorite east coast rapper and not Buck and I guarantee ya'll would call 50 cent fukked up for what he doing.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
LMAO @ mafukkas on here agreeing with these P Diddy/50 cent type nikkas. Let this would have been your favorite east coast rapper and not Buck and I guarantee ya'll would call 50 cent fukked up for what he doing.
wow,you have been raised so awfully that you actually believe 50 is not well within his moral rights to leave buck spinning in the wind. I dont recall my favorite rapper (2pac) showing bytchassness towards the nikkas that put him on,then looking for mercy when they say fukk you too (in their on way).

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
wow,you have been raised so awfully that you actually believe 50 is not well within his moral rights to leave buck spinning in the wind. I dont recall my favorite rapper (2pac) showing bytchassness towards the nikkas that put him on,then looking for mercy when they say fukk you too (in their on way).

Thats like stealing a nikkas car and he murdered your mom for it. Yeah he stole dudes car but he shouldn't have killed the nikka mama. Crime don't fit the time.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Thats like stealing a nikkas car and he murdered your mom for it. Yeah he stole dudes car but he shouldn't have killed the nikka mama. Crime don't fit the time.
awful analogy. If a nikka slap me and i stomp him into a coma,he asked for it. 50 showed that nikka brotherly love by paying his taxes. Made hiim a star,saved his livelyhood by paying his taxes and buck's response is "fukk you". Is that brotherly? Naw,time to suffer the consequences.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
awful analogy. If a nikka slap me and i stomp him into a coma,he asked for it. 50 showed that nikka brotherly love by paying his taxes. Made hiim a star,saved his livelyhood by paying his taxes and buck's response is "fukk you". Is that brotherly? Naw,time to suffer the consequences.
So cutting off a nikkas finances for life is good punishment for saying a few harsh words a time or two? :wtf: Ya'll some ol John Gotti mafia type nikkas huh. fukk outta here.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
So cutting off a nikkas finances for life is good punishment for saying a few harsh words a time or two? :wtf: Ya'll some ol John Gotti mafia type nikkas huh. fukk outta here.
so saying fukk you to a nikka you owe money too and never ever giving it back is acceptable? his finances AINT CUT,HE CAN PAWN,DO SHOWS,sell dope,wash cars,flip burgers,wax the dance floor of the club in 50's home etc. You a sucka nikka and it's too late for me to try and raise you through coli post. I know how it feels to financially save a someone in my bloodline cause they fukked up and i got it like that. If they were to publically denounce me,knowing that i saved their life,i'd show zero mercy. no reason to.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
sad shyt- 50 really fukked up this nikkas life

i like 50 but him causing the downfall of a dope ass artist like Buck is really fukked up

i gotta dig up the Buck the World album- that shyt was fireeeeeeeeeeeee

:childplease:

young buck is the bytch nikka who buried himself, quit blaming 50, 50 just delayed the inevitable of this dumbass getting into prison

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK

:childplease:

young buck is the bytch nikka who buried himself, quit blaming 50, 50 just delayed the inevitable of this dumbass getting into prison

yea buck made mistakes but 50 should have let him out of his contract- no question- 50 can be a foul n evil dude if he wants to be- if he let buck out then buck would have signed with another label n paid 50 the 300k back and would have been living good

why is it that serious though? why is buck "the bytch nikka"- yall gettin too serious defending 50- its like he really your nikka or something

theres no way around it- 50 fukked Buck's life up but putting a stranglehold on his career-he couldnt make any money rapping-then Buck went back to hustling and slangin- now he goin to jail

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Buck still been making dope music though- a couple of tracks he released a couple of weeks back:

Young Buck- ft. Tha City Paper- I'm Hard:

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/l6gyvd2vufc6]Young Buck ft. Tha City Paper - Im Hard.mp3[/ame]

Young Buck- ft. Tha City Paper- NO BS:

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/2uq9b72jj2zj]Young Buck ft. Tha City Paper - No BS.mp3[/ame]

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yea buck made mistakes but 50 should have let him out of his contract- no question- 50 can be a foul n evil dude if he wants to be- if he let buck out then buck would have signed with another label n paid 50 the 300k back and would have been living good

why is it that serious though? why is buck "the bytch nikka"- yall gettin too serious defending 50- its like he really your nikka or something

theres no way around it- 50 fukked Buck's life up but putting a stranglehold on his career-he couldnt make any money rapping-then Buck went back to hustling and slangin- now he goin to jail

That's some shyt you do when somebody slaps your mama or hurts your child. Buck did nothing to warrant 50 trying to fukk his money up for life. As you said he is just being an evil snake ass nikka. This one nikka saying 50 should have no mercy on Buck, like breh is it THAT serious? Did Buck punch 50's son or some shyt? This is real life, not a mafia movie.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Buck is a grown man who made decisions which ended up not benefiting and furthering his career. How much 50's actions contributed to worsening Buck's situation is debatable. However Buck ENABLED his career to go south on his own accord. The nikka did it to himself. And now he's doing 3 years?! Career over.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haven't gone through this entire thread yet, but I bet Buck feel dumb as all hell for stabbing Suge's homie on behalf of Dre/G Unit.