You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If we're in rank, ready for war, we need focused soldiers. Not bytches who break rank because someone called them a name on the internet.

Your people need you to be a man but you insist on being a hoe?

:patrice:
Do yall normally refer to other Black people as “your people”? If we are black, wouldn’t that be “OUR” people??
Slip up or no??:whistle:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hear you....imo... we know there are white people who use it in the racial way....however, there is a slang usage of it too...and I feel like whites, asians, indians and latinos use it that way because they hear us use it that way too because many of them have adopted hip hop culture and lifestyle....we are largely to blame for that...like it or hate it.
You and OP have a lot in common huh?

this is glaringly similar to when whites have the "nikkas vs black people" discussion.
You’re around to hear white people use the word “n—a” and have discussions?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/man-slapped-“crying-ni-er-baby”.89298/
Nah if it's not my kid, I'm not so sure I'd be willing to get myself arrested for someone else's kid in a situation like that.

Unless the kid is in imminent danger, I don't think I'd be willing to face assault charges.
You’d let a white man slap a baby and call him n—er?

It's just in the DNA of some black people to just constantly complain.....:snoop:....:why:
oh ok
Having valid complaints against Trump Is in our DNA?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...can-history-month.508812/page-7#post-23092481

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And white people didn't invent the wheel, but you mothafukkas still drive European cars.

but wasn't it coli nikkas who said that one group doesn't get to decide what's racist and offensive to another group?

If some people are offended...it is what it is.
If white people don't get to decide what's offensive to black people, then why do black people get to decide what's offensive to Jews?

I like my whiteys WHITE...

Irish/Scottish>>>>>>>

love white chicks...but she's a strong 4

Get all white cops and implement Stop and frisk

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
There's certain black folks who are just a lost cause :wow:..i usually put these types of posters on ignore

It’s like bizzaro world. They defend ignorance then call you the c00n for trying to uplift them. :dead:

That person quotes me ALL the time with random quotes from years ago but I just let it ride because I think it’s funny. They’re on “manual ignore” as I find the mentions comedic.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
I'd agree with you but I say it sometimes myself so I'd be a hypocrite. I try to stop but it jus slips out sometimes :mjcry:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It’s like bizzaro world. They defend ignorance then call you the c00n for trying to uplift them. :dead:

That person quotes me ALL the time but I just let it ride because I think it’s funny. They’re on “manual ignore” as I find the mentions comedic.
:pachaha: it's a lost cause in most instances....there's this small percentage of blacks who willdo ANYTHING to defend ignorance...and I mean anything.

I already put the poster on ignore....usually when people derail threads in order to make a failed effort at character assassination, it's because they simply can't defend the merits of the argument...if you entertain them...they'll have you defending everything and anything taken out of context...mind you I don't look to do the same...i mean i could do the same...i just choose not to :yeshrug:...for some odd reason posters like that think that they'll chase you away so that they can end the conversation altogether....not happening with me though

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:francis:I’m all on board with the black people need to stop using that word train, and I have stopped saying it, but to say that is worse or remotely close to a white person saying that is ridiculous and unintelligent from a historical context, regardless of the ignorance displayed when black people use it amongst themselves. You know it means something different to be white and feel you should say it given you and your ancestors relationship to that word. Stop it. And again I already said I think we should not use it at all, because it’s ignorant and self degrading, but we atleast know why and how it started.

There is nothing in my soul that would make me call a Mexican a wetback or a Native American Redskin, and those words aren’t even as bad nor even have a historical relation to me or my people, regardless of if they used it amongst themselves

Thread

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's certain black folks who are just a lost cause :wow:..i usually put these types of posters on ignore
Shyt - i would ignore me too if I was cac caught “acting” black or a wanna be cac with issues in the background that you lack
:sadcam:

mostly white, one black and a few Mid Eastern (persian, Arab)

the white dudes be swimmin in black punnani like Michael phelps :banderas:
Like saying shyt like this - are you black, Dark Matter?
:picard:

The pseudo "intellectuals" Aka the "Coli militants" Aka the "if you don't see White Supremacy in the fact that your GRITS are white...you have a problem:" crowd Vs everyone else.

That white boy @Bless't dapped this ^^^too. @Bless't can you explain why you dapped this statement about black people?
:patrice::sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sometimes it takes a white woman to do the right thing...

Not too surprised either way...besides, wasn't it a white woman who gave birth to our first black president? :manny:

Did he really just say this with conviction??
:deadmanny::deadrose:
:mjpls::mjpls:

White women and women of other races don't have 70% of their children born OOW:ld:
The irony that Obama’s parents weren’t married until AFTER she was pregnant.
:mjlol::francis:
Praising white women for giving birth?? Lmao. Obama said himself that she was barely around when he was younger and left him in the care of his grandparents. Irresponsible single mother.
:mjlol:

And then there’s the irony of the first welfare queen being a white woman pretending to be black to get benefits who didn’t make it past 2nd grade - you ignorant white worship cactale talking bytch - she was white:
:mjlol::laff:
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices
3749329c6661560612feab466b830eff8abb4924.jpeg

c00ns and cacs love their myths and racist stereotypes/tropes

“Born Martha Miller, she was listed as white in the 1930 Census, just like everyone else in her family. But she had darker skin and darker hair. People who knew her family told Levin that she had Native American ancestry. One of her husbands, who was black, said she could look like an Asian woman at times. Another earlier husband and ostensible father to some of her children was white, and during that marriage she gave birth to kids who alternately appeared black, unmistakably white, or racially ambiguous. At times she posed as a Jewish woman. In one photo, she has long, blonde hair.

"She was white according to official records and in the view of certain family members who couldn't imagine it any other way," Levin writes. " She was black (or colored, or a Negro) when it suited her needs, or when someone saw a woman they didn't think, or didn't want to think, could possibly be Caucasian."
:mjlol:

Changing colors when suitable like OP and his dark mattered friend in this thread
:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: