You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's worse is Black people calling white people nikkaz in their presence. That's just bizarre to me. You know the word could become uncool to use and die out, but folks are too lazy when it comes to improving their vocabulary. Hip Hop definitely doesn't help.

killacal

Banned
Daps
@Hennessypapi @HarlemHottie @DPresidential @Dave24 @Wild self @Rekkapryde @Another Man @Booksnrain @Luke Cage @Buckeye Fever @The Hon. Stringer Bell

Mayo militia member on the horizon who likes calling black people “Uncle Tom N—er” and making excuses for white people - just passing along the message.
Why do these cacs even try, shyt always ends the same way. They caught on to how we talk but there's a learning curve, go back to their early posts on here and voila

:laff:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
words don't work that way though....you use it one way...they'll use it the same way...can't stop them either.
I mean sure but it’s common courtesy to just respect someones boundaries within their relationship. As an outsider, If I hear you call your wife “sugar t*ts”, out of respect for your relationship I would not call her “sugar t*ts” because I haven’t earned the right.

so basically it seems as if Black people aren’t entitled to respectful boundaries

:jbhmm:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I mean sure but it’s common courtesy to just respect someones boundaries within their relationship. As an outsider, If I hear you call your wife “sugar t*ts”, out of respect for your relationship I would not call her “sugar t*ts” because I haven’t earned the right.

so basically it seems as if Black people aren’t entitled to respectful boundaries

Better example....What if you run around calling her "sugar t*ts openly in public? Then you refer to her as her being your sugar t*ts in a song... You have millions of listeners singing "sugar t*ts" referring to your wife...

then you proceed to make jokes about her being sugar t*ts in public...everytime you see her...you call her "sugar t*ts" where ever people are.....then you make movies, tv shows and do stand up comedy shows calling her sugar t*ts in front of people of all colors?...

Would you then be surprised when someone referred to her as sugar t*ts?

Or are you still gonna claim that people should respect those boundaries? :jbhmm:

Further more...with everything that I've said above...would you still call her "sugar *t*ts" anyway...or would you discontinue using it in those ways if you saw and heard people calling her that?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:picard::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do these cacs even try, shyt always ends the same way. They caught on to how we talk but there's a learning curve, go back to their early posts on here and voila

:laff:
Right! And then the final step is use the context excuse theory and Lastly -blame others for using the search function; looking into their past activities and posting evidence to prove in the affirmative that can’t be disputed.

Basically= “yeah I said that, but damn you for posting what I said :pacspit: , “

:martin::beli:
ghosting their own thread- these Cacspers and their segment of c00n Whisperers; encouraging their racist bullshyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's worse is Black people calling white people nikkaz in their presence. That's just bizarre to me. You know the word could become uncool to use and die out, but folks are too lazy when it comes to improving their vocabulary. Hip Hop definitely doesn't help.
:what:DF are you talking about?? Shut up George aka Trollin Roland. Delimited in his dilemma as to if he’s black or not

Speak of the c00n whisperer and in he comes :coffee:“I helpz you massa, just give me your scraps out that there bucket please suh. I sayz you can sayz it.”
2nhzXWh.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dumbass just used the word “uncool” and “n—-az” sounding like a 6th grader; while talking about limited vocabulary
:bryan::laff:
Dude is still 4 check marks short of his Pizza Hut summer reading “earn a personal pan pizza” program from 20 yrs ago.

You have failed to qualify “pole position” 80s old head ass. Talking about its “those darn kids and their hippity hop”. Have several of those seats, sir
:mjlol::deadmanny:
9Kis.gif

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Better example....What if you run around calling her "sugar t*ts openly in public? Then you refer to her as her being your sugar t*ts in a song... You have millions of listeners singing "sugar t*ts" referring to your wife...

then you proceed to make jokes about her being sugar t*ts in public...everytime you see her...you call her "sugar t*ts" where ever people are.....then you make movies, tv shows and do stand up comedy shows calling her sugar t*ts in front of people of all colors?...

Would you then be surprised when someone referred to her as sugar t*ts?

Or are you still gonna claim that people should respect those boundaries? :jbhmm:

Further more...with everything that I've said above...would you still call her "sugar *t*ts" anyway...or would you discontinue using it in those ways if you saw and heard people calling her that?
Nah. This ain’t it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These idiots blame everything on hip hop ^^ knowing damn well back in their olden days they were using it at a rapid rate. Bitter and blaming everybody with their projection.

Aint nobody coming to see you, OTIS
:gucci: