You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t recall the context of that. But both these words exist in the English language and I use them for different connotations.

My dad called all black people brothas and sistas. But he told me it was a nikka who broke in the house and stole our VCR.

In hindsight, I see my dad was wrong. That was a brotha caught up in this establishment that stole our VCR. A victim of his circumstance. A God. He just didn’t know it.
This has to be the worse most played out go-to excuse
:mjlol::mjlol:
they never understand their own context.

Dude used that word multiple times on different threads with the arrows leading direct to those threads but we are the ones who need to understand HIS context.
:gucci::comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t recall the context of that. But both these words exist in the English language and I use them for different connotations.

My dad called all black people brothas and sistas. But he told me it was a nikka who broke in the house and stole our VCR.

In hindsight, I see my dad was wrong. That was a brotha caught up in this establishment that stole our VCR. A victim of his circumstance. A God. He just didn’t know it.
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::mjtf::skip:
This cac really tried to use this as a cover story. Using the Racist Cac Anti-Black Code of Conduct circa 1984; Chacter 12 verse 7- when all else fails use sympathy bait
tenor.gif

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
nikka please. I've been saying it all my life. Probably won't stop. If a cac say it, then.......

I'll beat his fukking ass.

So you agree there’s something wrong with the word? Then why do you use it?

Don’t get me wrong, I say it too. But when I do I consider it a slippage. I no longer accept it as the proper term in most instances.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The A version of the N word jumped the shark a long time ago. Everybody says it as modern slang. At this point idgaf who says it regardless of race :manny:

The hard ER version is different. I'll clap somebody up for saying that to me. :demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm just mad at myself for wasting my time honestly. Should really leave this thread and do something productive :unimpressed:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/help-me-expose-a-racist-gamer-cac.770994/page-5#post-37173106
I knew his posts looked familiar - he was spotted acting racistly rowdy in a Racist Gamer Cac thread- yup. The coorelation.
I used to do that in HS. See an old white lady in the mall and me and my boys would act like some Africans seeing a slave catcher. We would jet to the wall and walk against it like ninjas and shyt, pointing and the whole nine. White ladies looking like :picard:

He was mad bc we were exposing one of his racist cac gamer friends. Shocked I am not. He tends to make repeat appearances.
:unimpressed::mjtf:
Any Black Americans or Africans playing catch a “slavecatcher” “ninja” games at the mall??
:unimpressed:
He’s still had people convinced that he’s not cacking. Between the VCR story and being a cacage mutant ninja calling Black people “house n—era” and giving passes to racist gamer cacs
:francis::scust:

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
This poster uses the term house n—er telling other users to change their name. Wtf

I don’t like that used that phrasing. I’m not sure the context but I’m sure I’d word it differently now.

I used to be wilder and more violent too. People grow. :yeshrug:

I’m not dodging it though. Now do you wanna discuss the topic at hand? Why do we still call ourselves this?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
The A version of the N word jumped the shark a long time ago. Everybody says it as modern slang. At this point idgaf who says it regardless of race :manny:

The hard ER version is different. I'll clap somebody up for saying that to me. :demonic:

That’s what I’m saying. You could have a song called “nikka nikka nikka nikka nikka nikka nikka” but then say nobody can say the word. :mindblown:

Or my favorite “white nikkas ain’t allowed to say nikka” :gucci:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
In a hip hop context, white people ONLY use it because we do. If we called our selves something else they’d use that word instead.

I’m not talking about the racist usage.
I hear you....imo... we know there are white people who use it in the racial way....however, there is a slang usage of it too...and I feel like whites, asians, indians and latinos use it that way because they hear us use it that way too because many of them have adopted hip hop culture and lifestyle....we are largely to blame for that...like it or hate it.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I hear you....imo...es we know there are white people who use it in the racial way....however, there is a slang usage of it too...and I feel like whites, asians, indians and latinos use it that way because they hear us use it that way too because many of them have adopted hip hop culture and lifestyle....we are largely to blame for that...like it or hate it.

That was my EXACT sentiment in the OP. That’s why I used the word context and italicized it. We know there are 2 different words but people get silly when other people use a word that WE popularized.

If we called ourselves Gods they’d call us that. But when I tell the people they’re God they call me a cac and continue to call each other nikkas. :dead: