You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Bro, I think you're intelligent enough to know the word nikka has become a part of the black american lexicon.

I see where you're coming from but the word not going anywhere. There are far bigger fish to fry when it pertains to Black conduct and issues.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So Malcolm Little, before he went to prison, was what you would consider a Christian? :what:

Do you even know what you’re arguing or is simping just that easy? :jbhmm:

Stop straying away from the subject.

You said those things about Malcolm X like a CAC.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Bro, I think you're intelligent enough to know the word nikka has become a part of the black american lexicon.

I see where you're coming from but the word not going anywhere. There are far bigger fish to fry when it pertains to Black conduct and issues.

I agree. Which is why I think it’s beyond silly for any black person who uses the word to take the time to get upset when white people use it in the same context. I’m only talking about the “a” form of course.

If it were that big a deal, we’d clean it up ourselves. Otherwise save the fake militant outrage for Zimmerman or somebody. :yeshrug:

Stop straying away from the subject.

You said those things about Malcolm X like a CAC.

I said Malcolm X, referring to when he claimed to be a Christian, before he went to prison, is not what would be a good representation of a Christian despite calling himself a “Christian”.

Would you disagree?

Stop caping for that broad you might be getting catfished anyway.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
@Johnny Kilroy

It's just one of those double standard, terms of endearment things that is exclusive only to blacks.

It's nuanced.

I know man, but, we KNOW the word is fukked up, as proven by our unmitigated hatred for it... yet we call OURSELVES it anyway. :dead:

And THEY made it up, not us. We’re calling ourselves their insult for us.

Words are psychologically powerful god. We need to watch what we call ourselves.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I know man, but, we KNOW the word is fukked up, as proven by our unmitigated hatred for it... yet we call OURSELVES it anyway. :dead:

And THEY made it up, not us. We’re calling ourselves their insult for us.

Words are psychologically powerful god. We need to watch what we call ourselves.

If anything, we stripped the power away from the word and made it our own.

It's not used as a psychologically traumatizing and demeaning weapon amongst ourselves.

Like I said, it's nuanced. Contextual. Don't get so worked up over these self righteous aspect of it.

Edit:

And I personally tend to only use the term when in company of close associates and friends. Never in a professional setting where strangers and onlookers are present or in earshot. You do have to utilize a certain level to decorum with the term, I feel.

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
If anything, we stripped the power away from the word and made it our own.

It's not used as a psychologically traumatizing and demeaning weapon amongst ourselves.

Like I said, it's nuanced. Contextual. Don't get so worked up over these self righteous aspect of it.

Edit:

And I personally tend to only use the term when in company of close associates and friends. Never in a professional setting where strangers and onlookers are present or in earshot. You do have to utilize a certain level to decorum with the term, I feel.

The fact that we use it is DUE to the traumatization. We've normalized it to the point we've taken it as our identity. That's next level Jedi Mind Tricks.

What power did we take back? :heh: Last I checked, he who controls your anger controls YOU. :ufdup:

Wow in one post you managed to:
1. Blame black people
2. Excuse cacs
3. Demand we fix the problem
4. Threaten to slap box black people
5. Then say we are kings

This must be the final boss c00n level

:dwillhuh:

Why do white people say "nikka"?