You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
So you agree there’s something wrong with the word? Then why do you use it?

Don’t get me wrong, I say it too. But when I do I consider it a slippage. I no longer accept it as the proper term in most instances.
I feel ya, but yea, I find something wrong with non black saying it. Im from the south bruh, been hearing it all my life I say it. Sometimes I dont use it at all. Sometimes I use too much. :manny:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I feel ya, but yea, I find something wrong with non black saying it. Im from the south bruh, been hearing it all my life I say it. Sometimes I dont use it at all. Sometimes I use too much. :manny:

The thing is, breh, I USE IT! :krs:

But I understand that's not me at my best. I consider it a slip. And I'm careful who I use it around.

It's one thing to drink, but to accept being a full blown alcoholic and just say fukk it is not good. No one can convince me otherwise. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked you if you wanted to discuss it but you still haven't said anything.

I’ve already said what the issue is multiple times so yes please discuss why it’s ok for you to use n****r when talking down on black folks but it’s wrong for black folks to say “nikka”...you have yet to do so even tho several others brought it up as well...the floor is yours since you’re open to discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve already said what the issue is multiple times so yes please discuss why it’s ok for you to use n****r when talking down on black folks but it’s wrong for black folks to say “nikka”...you have yet to do so even tho several others brought it up as well...the floor is yours since you’re open to discussion

lol

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I’ve already said what the issue is multiple times so yes please discuss why it’s ok for you to use n****r when talking down on black folks but it’s wrong for black folks to say “nikka”...you have yet to do so...the floor is yours

In context, house nikka/house ******, c00n, Uncle Tom (although I never understood the Unc Tom one cuz he was a g), are all used interchangeably. So if I was referring to someone showing these traits, either of these terms could theoretically be used.

NOW, in HINDSIGHT, I regret using ANY of these terms. You're reading posts from YEARS ago, my breh, and as Malcolm X once said, the man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 just waisted 30 years of his life.

In the past we were slaves and nikkas. You can dwell in that. Or step into the now. I sincerely apologize for my past ignorance. Even though I may feel the same way about that poster's characteristics being displayed, I understand there is a better way to address it.

So instead of calling you a house nikka/er for defending the endearment of the term nikka, I choose to now educate instead.

We're not nikkas, breh. And I'm the furthest thing from your enemey.