You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude is entering the middled age c00n phase where he start to resent a certain type of black person. Denouncing the n word is phase 1
Nah he has deeper issues than that

Breh "Black" is more offensive than the n-word IMO.

There was a scene in Malcolm X where he was looking up the definitions for black and white. He concluded a white person must have written this. But he was wrong. Those definitions and perceptions of black and white have always been that. The thing is, cacs decided to call themselves White and call us Black. Cacs ain't white and we're not black. They're European (or as specific as they wanna be because they actually have the luxury of knowing their precise heritage) and we're African.

Only terms I accept are "African", "African-American", brotha/sista", "breh/brehette", or "nikka" when I'm on my ignant ish. :myman:

Dude thinks he knows more than Malcolm X and canceled himself out with his own comments. Wholesale whitesplaining bullshyt

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Is this before or after you call him a house "******"? :jbhmm:

I don’t recall the context of that. But both these words exist in the English language and I use them for different connotations.

My dad called all black people brothas and sistas. But he told me it was a nikka who broke in the house and stole our VCR.

In hindsight, I see my dad was wrong. That was a brotha caught up in this establishment that stole our VCR. A victim of his circumstance. A God. He just didn’t know it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t recall the context of that. But both these words exist in the English language and I use them for different connotations.

My dad called all black people brothas and sistas. But he told me it was a nikka who broke in the house and stole our VCR.

In hindsight, I see my dad was wrong. That was a brotha caught up in this establishment that stole our VCR. A victim of his circumstance. A God. He just didn’t know it.

Ah the old "stole our VCR" story

Is there some script that all you cacs read from :mjlol:?

Tell your boys back at 4cac or redcac to update their shyt, its 2021 ya'll gotta do better :mjlol:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Ah the old "stole our VCR" story

Is there some script that all you cacs read from :mjlol:?

Tell your boys back at 4cac or redcac to update their shyt, its 2021 ya'll gotta do better :mjlol:

:comeon:

That was an extremely disappointing response

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC do you want to slap box me or something?

You’ve quoted me scores of times and I naturally ignore you. What draws you to me? Does it make you wet to see my name in your mentions? Here, I blow you a kiss, Queen, but clean yourself up if you want to engage with me. You’re acting uncivilized when you’re supposed to be the Earth.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Negged :ufdup:

The comparison is trash. It is not our job to teach white people not to be disrespectful.

People can have this conversation until the cows come home. It will always boil down to the history of the word having an additional layer of disrespect and malice when it comes from a white person.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Negged :ufdup:

The comparison is trash. It is not our job to teach white people not to be disrespectful.

People can have this conversation until the cows come home. It will always boil down to the history of the word having an additional layer of disrespect and malice when it comes from a white person.

We disrespect ourselves and more importantly OUR ANCESTORS when WE use it.

Change your username, breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The issue with the n word debate to me is, it’s hella pointless. On the list of things black people need to address it’s all the way at the bottom. We can all stop sayin nikka tomorrow and it won’t change anything. And I totally disagree with the White person shyt. I don’t give a fukk what they do when they not in my presence. But around me, you say that shyt in a negative or positive way it will be your last time saying that shyt around me. I don’t care how many times I said it around you. You’re white, so stay in your lane. And I’m not even gonna debate a cracker about the shyt. It’s beneath me to even debate with them on the shyt. But I will debate the topic with my people though
This. /thread