You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So OP white huh?

:unimpressed:
I don't know of any weirdo black ppl that feel a word is more offensive amongst ourselves than in the mouths of our oppressors. Yes.
giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't know of any weirdo black ppl that feel a word is more offensive amongst ourselves than in the mouths of our oppressors. Yes.
giphy.gif
THIS!:wow: End of thread.
Anyone answering this thread other than the equivalent of this response is sus.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at the people that dap his posts. :sas2: :mjpls:
This thread summary by OP:
“If your white friends call you N-er or n—a; it’s ok bc we call each other that and Black people act like house n—-ers but you need context for that bc his black friend stole his dad’s vcr 50 years ago and being called black is worse than being called a n—er bc something something Europeans and Malcolm X was wrong”
tenor.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This thread summary by OP:
“If your white friends call you N-er or n—a; it’s ok bc we call each other that and Black people act like house n—-ers but you need context for that bc his black friend stole his dad’s vcr 50 years ago and being called black is worse than being called a n—er bc something something Europeans and Malcolm X was wrong”
tenor.gif

Malcolm X was wrong about race? How can any black person say that? Even by CAC standards, that's beyond stupid

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, clearly a cac. negged :rudy:. Love to argue with nikkas online and avoid them like the plague in real life. :mjlol:
Wordddd - pure avoidance. knowing nothing about nothing but all of a sudden become world renowned educational elitists
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Ran away from this thread too; just running away from their own shyt constantly - that’s the only thing they do consistently. Dodging, ducking, dipping out and running.

@Johnny Kilroy run from this NEG
y4yyuYM.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
BLACK PEOPLE saying nikka :stopitslime:

It’s like a parent cussing in front of a child but then getting mad when the child cusses too. :mindblown:

If YOU say nikka then you’re a hypocrite for having a problem with white people saying it in the same context. :ufdup:

Facts :yeshrug:

And I’ll slap box anybody who disagrees. It’s time for yall fools to start living like THE GODS that we are.

LHqWyey.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Malcolm X was wrong about race? How can any black person say that? Even by CAC standards, that's beyond stupid
There’s more

This is something I notice non-religious folks do a lot. Mistake titles with actual deeds.

"Muslim" terrorist blows up building means Islam must teach blowing up buildings.

Thug with cross tatted on his arm kills a rival drug dealer so Christianity must teach killing rival drug dealers.

Have you ever read Malcolm's autobiography? I don't care what his father was that nikka was NOT religious. He may have worn the title "Christian" but nothing he did had anything to do with Christianity.

However, him cleaning himself up was a direct result of religion.

:francis::mjtf:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
stupid fukking thread made by a obvious racist white boy. Mad I wasted my time in this thread. He compared white people saying ****** akin to a child repeating bad words after his parents. White people (descendants of those who tortured, raped, lynched, burned alive, fed to animals, beaten, decapitated, enslaved ... to children repeating after they parents that don’t know better. Pay attention to metaphors people use. Also in other post used the term house ****** is reference to someone...:usure:Obvious white boy pretending to be black. There are plenty of them from Reddit and Boxden who know about this site. fukk you bytch and take this Neg