You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When people around you say it or you hear it in public, do you call them out for saying it?
Considering that OP says this himself FYI.
Google the Harlem Renaissance, dumb ass.

God damn if you don't sound like the Uncle Tomest house ****** I've ever heard.

:sas2::mjpls:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
your logic is horrible.

The main reason I would use to stop using the n word is that is sounds submissive and defeated and emasculating to be calling yourself the slur that the person that oppressed you used to call you.

It's like a nerdy guy calling himself a loser since everyone that bullied that guy called him a loser.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I don’t demand anyone do anything. Sounds like you’re the one trying to tell people what they need to do. White people can do as they please, however, if a white person says it in my presence, In conversation or directed towards me, either by verbal instruction or physical force, I will make sure they never do that around me again. You sound docile

You sound docile because you ACCEPTED the term.

I’m a GOD. You can’t call me nikka either.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
your logic is horrible.

The main reason I would use to stop using the n word is that is sounds submissive and defeated and emasculating to be calling yourself the slur that the person that oppressed you used to call you.

It's like a nerdy guy calling himself a loser since everyone that bullied that guy called him a loser.

Accept “nikka” is the original insult and that’s what we call ourselves.

White people bullied us and called us that now we accept it.

Your logic is backwards god

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t demand anyone do anything. Sounds like you’re the one trying to tell people what they need to do. White people can do as they please, however, if a white person says it in my presence, In conversation or directed towards me, either by verbal instruction or physical force, I will make sure they never do that around me again. You sound docile
He’s not docile when he uses the word “ni—r” and his liberal unapologetic use of said racially inflammatory terms and insults against Black people, unfortunately
:francis:

Not to sound like a child but you're a dumb fakkit. :yeshrug:

I mean you're not smart. You don't understand how affirmative action hurts black people by offering us entry level positions at white companies stripping us of the need to start up our own companies. House ******.

And you're a fakkit because you're, well, homosexual. You like men. :yeshrug:

Dumb fakkit :umad:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Dude is entering the middled age c00n phase where he start to resent a certain type of black person. Denouncing the n word is phase 1

Perhaps I am maturing but I ain’t never been a c00n. I’m Jesus Christ to my people. I’d give blood for your ignant ass right now if you needed it.