You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see what you mean OP.... It's like a parent/teacher/or anyone who calls the child (person) stupid, idiot, moron, or whatever...then a child (person) begins to embrace those names.

I'm stupid.... I'm chillin with my idiots. bout to call this stupid guy.

A Terrible analogy on multiple levels.

Parents and teachers do not call themselves stupid moron idiots in an endearing manner exclusive to parents and teachers

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s worse because it’s the cause of white people using it in that fashion.

No bad children, only bad parents. Right now we’re setting the example. Can’t be mad at our wannabes.
The same white people who feel comfortable saying it in that fashion are the same ones comfortable saying in other fashions. Lol . White people like that word and use hip hop as simply an excuse to say something they really want to say anyway and more than likely do with they friends and family or online. You can’t be black and not know that. But ok I can’t go back and forth on this . Believe what you want.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree it’s minuscule. Especially when used in a hip hop context. There’s real issues going on.

Just curious do you use the word? If not I understand you getting upset. But anyone who uses it should set a better example for the white devils who imitate them.

Yeah I use the word. And I’m not mad at anyone black person says we shouldn’t use the word. It’s simply been part of my vernacular and I choose not to remove it. I typically say it when talking to my homeboys or on the coli. I hear people some people say they say it but not around whites. I don’t necessarily say it around White people cause I don’t be around them, but if I’m about to say nikka and a white person walks by, I’m not gonna stop. I could give a fukk what white people think. I hate when black people let white people make them uncomfortable. They the ones scared of us. I don’t change shyt for white people. But I’m always aware of how I may be perceived. I just don’t give a fukk.

With all that said, I can articulate myself extremely well and don’t have to use the n word. But if I’m not in a professional setting, I’m not speaking professionally

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What about house n—-er OP? Is that worse??
I don't care if you care, fakkit. You're still a fakkit. I'm gonna keep calling you that because that's what you are.

You claim to be black but you don't even know what a house ****** is.

My mistake though, you're not a house ****** at all.
You're just fukking white. Plain and simple.

:francis::patrice:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Nah, thats your own naivete at play.

There is no context where a white person can use nikka like a black person. None.
Period.
Zero.
None.

Its like saying i can use chink or spic in a context that is cool with chinese or mexicans.

nikka coming out of the mouth of a cac will always have a derogatory context regardless of their intent BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE.

AND THEY KNOW THIS, STOP GIVING CACS FUKKING EXCUSES

They’re imitating us. Facts. You can’t deny that.

nikka obviously doesn’t have the same meaning as the “n word”. We use it differently. They imitate us and use it in the same way. So you can’t honestly put a racist intent behind it. And the racist intent is the most important factor. It’s why the word is so controversial in the first place.

If the word is so terrible then why do we use it? That makes no sense in and of itself. We use it foolishly but have the audacity to point out someone else’s “misuse” of it? :dead:

COMPLETELY ass backward breh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah, thats your own naivete at play.

There is no context where a white person can use nikka like a black person. None.
Period.
Zero.
None.

Its like saying i can use chink or spic in a context that is cool with chinese or mexicans.

nikka coming out of the mouth of a cac will always have a derogatory context regardless of their intent BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE.

AND THEY KNOW THIS, STOP GIVING CACS FUKKING EXCUSES
OP says this though so I wouldn’t past nothing past him being a cac himself. FYI

I didn't call you a ******. I called you a house ******.

And a dumb fakkit, you dumb fakkit.

I don't care if you care, fakkit. You're still a fakkit. I'm gonna keep calling you that because that's what you are.

You claim to be black but you don't even know what a house ****** is.

My mistake though, you're not a house ****** at all.
You're just fukking white. Plain and simple.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Yeah I use the word. And I’m not mad at anyone black person says we shouldn’t use the word. It’s simply been part of my vernacular and I choose not to remove it. I typically say it when talking to my homeboys or on the coli. I hear people some people say they say it but not around whites. I don’t necessarily say it around White people cause I don’t be around them, but if I’m about to say nikka and a white person walks by, I’m not gonna stop. I could give a fukk what white people think. I hate when black people let white people make them uncomfortable. They the ones scared of us. I don’t change shyt for white people. But I’m always aware of how I may be perceived. I just don’t give a fukk.

With all that said, I can articulate myself extremely well and don’t have to use the n word. But if I’m not in a professional setting, I’m not speaking professionally

White people who grew up on hip hop, it’s part of their vernacular too. Facts. It’s said 10x in ECERY song. They’re not being racist. The only time they ever heard that word might have been in rap music. Now it’s a part of their vernacular and they use it the same way.

Why be mad when WE’RE the ones who made it cool?

“What’s good my nikka?” and “Eff all n-“ is NOT the same fukking word. Stop pretending it is. And if “nikka” reminds you so much of “n” than maybe you should remove it from your vocabulary as you demand so many other do. :yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re imitating us. Facts. You can’t deny that.

nikka obviously doesn’t have the same meaning as the “n word”. We use it differently. They imitate us and use it in the same way. So you can’t honestly put a racist intent behind it. And the racist intent is the most important factor. It’s why the word is so controversial in the first place.

If the word is so terrible then why do we use it? That makes no sense in and of itself. We use it foolishly but have the audacity to point out someone else’s “misuse” of it? :dead:

COMPLETELY ass backward breh

Debating whether or not black people should say it amongst each other is a completely separate conversation than cacs saying.

Thats the point im trying to make to.you. My issue with your reasoning is not whether or not black people should say it, its that the reason why we shouldnt is to maintain some moral highground againt cacs to dissuade them from.saying it.

They invented the weaponized slur breh, and countless others. Every white person who says nikka knows the history of the word and yet still chooses to say it.

That alone tells you all you need to know. nikka can NEVER come out.of a white mouth without some level of implicit racism.

I dont care what rapper they saw say it, its not a fukking excuse.

Just like"chink" can never leave my lips without some level of implied racism, even if its subconscious. I know the history of.the word, it should never be in my lexicon. I dont care if a chinese rapper dropped a track called "Chinky Chink", i still know better. I dont get a pass.

Why cant u see that?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Debating whether or not black people should say it amongst each other is a completely separate conversation than cacs saying.

Thats the point im trying to make to.you. My issue with your reasoning is not whether or not black people should say it, its that the reason why we shouldnt is to maintain some moral highground againt cacs to dissuade them from.saying.

They invented the weaponized slur breh, and countless others. Every white person who says nikka knows the history of the word and yet still chooses to say it.

That alone tells you all you need to know. nikka can NEVER come out.of a white mouth without some level of implicit racism.

I dont care what rapper they saw say it, its not a fukking excuse.

Just like"chink" can never leave my lips without some level of implied racism, even if its subconscious. I know the history of.the word, it should never be in my lexicon. I dont care if a chinese rapper dropped a track called "Chinky Chink", i still know better. I dont get a pass.

Why cant u see that?

Every black person knows the history too :mindblown:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
White people who grew up on hip hop, it’s part of their vernacular too. Facts. It’s said 10x in ECERY song. They’re not being racist. The only time they ever heard that word might have been in rap music. Now it’s a part of their vernacular and they use it the same way.

Why be mad when WE’RE the ones who made it cool?

“What’s good my nikka?” and “Eff all n-“ is NOT the same fukking word. Stop pretending it is. And if “nikka” reminds you so much of “n” than maybe you should remove it from your vocabulary as you demand so many other do. :yeshrug:

I don’t demand anyone do anything. Sounds like you’re the one trying to tell people what they need to do. White people can do as they please, however, if a white person says it in my presence, In conversation or directed towards me, either by verbal instruction or physical force, I will make sure they never do that around me again. You sound docile