You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once

Was kinda dating this chick last year. Redbone, thick/chunky, young, very pretty, and a nurse.

She was cool, I was just looking for someone to kick it with because I knew I wasn't gonna be there long. We'd hang out, drink, shoot pool, etc.

Well I guess she got in her feelings one day and I snapped on her for talking crazy.

She apologized the next day and wanted to chill. We was hanging out and she started acting stupid at the bar. Crazy thing is there was another breh there that looked like we could've been related and he was with a pawg just looking at my chick like she was crazy.

Dropped her ass off at home and never saw her again

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
yea always those "thick enough to fukk but not take out" type chicks

im talking to this rican chick who fits the description
i hope she don't expect me to take her out after i dig her out:wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
839.gif
LMAOOO wtf is that?!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah back in high school. There was is chick with a banging body but her face was really :huhldup:. My gf was sooo much finer than her and good in bed. But this ugly broad just knew how to work it. :noah: Anyways chick wanted to go to the movies. So I took her to one way away from where we lived. :lolbron: But ended up bumping into two of my friends. When they saw me I was like :merchant: and :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not with a chick I was dating or seeing per say, but it could have been a classmate, a friend, my sister etc and I definitely got dirty looks.

I remember back in community college me and this not so attractive latina chick didn't finish taking a test or something like that, so the teacher made us

move to another class where he was going to be teaching at. One of my homeboys from high school was in that class, and as soon as he saw me walking with that chick he made the :merchant::scusthov:faces thinking I was with this chick.

And recently I was at the mall with my sister returning some stuff for my mom so I was carrying clothes from women stores walking with my sister. Now my sister is average height and overweight, and I'm a 6'1-2 muscular handsome nikka. I could feel the looks from women like "bruh, why is he with her?" I just ignored it though and kept it moving.

I remember I was at victoria's secret (and damn their workers are bad!), and I'm asking one of the people behind the cashier where I can return stuff and she straight up ignoring me. Later on as I'm returning my sh, the chick wanna now start checking me out and sh smh.

Oh and I also got the :steviej:look from dudes thinking I was trying to bag some chick. A couple months ago for a club at school we were at some place where construction workers dump old furniture. We were breaking cabinets and sh to sell the wood for money for fundraising. Me and a couple people were there, but they left me and this Indian chick there while they went to drop off the wood to sell. Anyways we finished before they came back, so I'm just chatting it up with her getting to know her. Older black dude comes back with the other volunteers and gives me the :myman:look like "I see you playa". Wasn't a big deal at all, but I don't know why he thinks I was tryna bag. The chick was feeling me, I should have got her number but I didn't find her that attractive. She seemed like a cool chick too :manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don't know! I couldn't do it..I was always independent as a man,got it done myself.. I couldn't let a woman own my life..ima muthafukkin G!

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Dorg. You cannot with the fat white girl.

The optics are just too wack to be overcome by any of these other qualities you are sharing. None of that stuff matters.

This is exactly what whores do. Kick it with dudes they don't actually like for cash.