You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
why not a in shape becky....if you going becky at all

if you wouldn't date a heavy sister....not sure if I can understand the logic of a heavy becky....

to each it's own

I used to think the same thing until I smashed a chubby becky...
The chick had some straight cobra clutch p*ssy.
And we're not dating them:usure:
just spending time with them only out of the public eye.:pachaha:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yesterday I went to the park with some chick And she was always kind of thick, but she really gained a lot of weight since I last saw her a couple months ago.

She's white/Portuguese too, so she looked like a typical chubby blonde bytch :whitemjcry:

Man when I tell you the looks of disgust I was receiving from people for being with her,

brothers looking at me like ":scust:" ,

even bumped into some guy I knew, had small talk and he kept looking over at her and when he left he was like "take care of yourself fam:scusthov:"

I was disgusted when she tried to hold my hand but she's rich and is willing to sponsor my lifestyle :mjpls:, her fathers a millionaire and this broad is loose with that cash so I gotta keep up the pretence

So coli brehs, have yall ever been with a chick you're embarrassed to be seen with in public?:huhldup:

Forget other people.

The real issue here is how can you stand the stench from a fat, greasy cac bytch. How do you let her slobber all over you with her sweaty cac self? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not feel disgusted with what you have become?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I did too, I never thought I would end up being the breh to wife up a fat white chick:wow:

Nothing wrong with selling your soul to some fat which cooch to get your personal economic game up :pachaha:

Just bail on her ass when things going up for you :skip:

Daps
When i met my baby momma she was 130 lbs we dated for 5 years and had a kid to which she shot up to 190lbs fukk she would cone by my work hop out the car with my son Everybody seen after 2 years she gained more baby weight . I call her stretch pants because of the weight and my co workers knew this so every time they seen her cone by they would hop on the radio and go " stretch pants is here "