You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Normally I would try to shame OP but if her dad is a millionaire you need to find a way to flip that.
And I don't mean shoes and clothing either, I mean use her father's connections to make a network of ppl wealthier than you that you can talk to on a regular basis.
You could end up getting a sick job or something but you limit yourself to nikes smh
my nikka, now you thinking.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
yeah, once - had met a fat whale form pof...

well she wasn't super fat, but she had a major gut and she wasn't really easy on the eyes. real cool chick though. we had starbuck and we talked. it got late, so shew as like

whale: let's go to the movies :feedme:

we walking up to the movie theaters an there is nothing but my folks (figurively speaking) in line looking at me with the :scust:
one breh had this :ohhh::russ::lolbron:

So we get in line and i'm looking at the movies... and i wasn't feeling all this heat i was getting:dame:

me: you know what, my stomach hurts, i think that coffee fukked me up. let's make it for tomorrow and this time we can get dinner too, my treat

whale: oh nice, yeah let's do that instead :blessed:

Me: walked her back to her car with my hoodie up:heh:

broad try to kiss me too, not having it :whoa:

never called her again, even though she hits me up numerous times texting me and all that bs talking about i was such a gentlemen. Just, nah - never again will I play myself like that. I know when i saw brehs out in public with these cave bytches... now the kid got a piece of that action and was not having it anymore lol

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes my Nikka. One time I met up with this chick that had a banging body but her face looked like a bat. I was also supposed to meet up with my homegirls and knock around a bit and hit a few bars. So bat face tagged along. Mind you, my homegirls are 8+ so it evened out. But they were looking at me like "what's the deal with bat face"? :stopitslime: I'm like, "she was out and her friends bailed on her, so she asked to tag along" :troll:

Man, as the night ran on, it started to thunderstorm. Everyone was scrambling to their cars and I called an uber... We're both soaked and wet, and I was like " you can dry off at my place" :steviej:

She came over, we showered, we smashed, my balls were drained empty. Moral of the story... None :manny:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worst was my boy who I caught with this sloppyyyyy ting.. imma let you live but she was just :francis:

Had the disrespectful weave with the 60 year old gut hanging out the bottom when she like 20 somethin...she using all sorts of slang eatin wings with the long nails..

... i just stared at him until he looked at the ground :scust:

Have some respect :scust:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
yeah, once - had met a fat whale form pof...

well she wasn't super fat, but she had a major gut and she wasn't really easy on the eyes. real cool chick though. we had starbuck and we talked. it got late, so shew as like

whale: let's go to the movies :feedme:

we walking up to the movie theaters an there is nothing but my folks (figurively speaking) in line looking at me with the :scust:
one breh had this :ohhh::russ::lolbron:

So we get in line and i'm looking at the movies... and i wasn't feeling all this heat i was getting:dame:

me: you know what, my stomach hurts, i think that coffee fukked me up. let's make it for tomorrow and this time we can get dinner too, my treat

whale: oh nice, yeah let's do that instead :blessed:

Me: walked her back to her car with my hoodie up:heh:

broad try to kiss me too, not having it :whoa:

never called her again, even though she hits me up numerous times texting me and all that bs talking about i was such a gentlemen. Just, nah - never again will I play myself like that. I know when i saw brehs out in public with these cave bytches... now the kid got a piece of that action and was not having it anymore lol

:francis:...You know you fuucked up when you move into a new apt complex....and everyone's front door is visible from across the parking lot. So before I moved to N.C. to Texas, I was like let me set up some..."networking" events :sas1:, so when I get to my new city, I'll already have some friends. So I went to work, got a few numbers before and right after moving to Texas, using the ole "woe is me, i'm new here with no family...be my tour guide, :jawalrus:". Long story short, I met this one AA/Mestizo artsy chick...bad jawn smashed at night :wow:....but also, met this chick that didn't give me a full body shot or maybe I was thinking "her body ain't....that wobbly"... .. I was like ok sure come over just before school gets out. She comes through the door and im like :dahell:.......but im not pure HoH, I still wanted to be friendly. So she stays for a minute and then time to go.. so I walk her to my door and literally I can feel all the commotion of parents and kids look up to my door like :dwillhuh:....I walk her to the door and was like "take care". :francis:. For the next 8 months I had two thick stallions rotating, and I always got a sensible :ehh: when they were coming or going from the neighbors.

Last edited:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
when extra thick bbw girls ask you to take em out.

Bbw: why don't u ever take me out :patrice:

Me: Girl you know I got vampiro disease :what:, I can't go out in the daytime, we went through this.

Bbw: take me out at night?:usure:

Me: :dame:

whats wrong with you my nikka :deadmanny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:
LMAOOOO I can picture that shyt perfectly especially the reactions of the men especially the older ones. :pachaha::bryan::russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:francis:...You know you fuucked up when you move into a new apt complex....and everyone's front door is visible from across the parking lot. So before I moved to N.c. to Texas, I was like let me set up some..."networking" events :sas1:...so when I get to my new city, I'll already have some friends. So I went to work, got a few numbers before and right after moving to Texas, using the ole "woe is me, im new here with no family...be my tour guide, :jawalrus:". Long story short, I met this one AA/Mestizo artsy chick...bad jawn smashed at night :wow:....but also, met this chick that didn't give me a full body shot or naybe I was thinking her body ain't....that wobbly... .. I was like ok sure come over just before school gets out. She comes through the door and im like :dahell:.......but im not pure HoH, I still wanted to be friendly. So she stays for a minute and time to go.. so I walk her to my door and literally I can feel all the commotion of parents and kids look up to my door like :dwillhuh:....I walk her to the door and was like "take care". :francis:. For the next 8 months I had two thick stallions rotating, and I always got a sensible :ehh: when they were coming or going from the neighbors.
Bruh, them neighbors cared too much about the chicks you were smashing :wtb:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I used to have an ugly friend with benefits who made me go to lunch with her the first time we met. Everybody in the restaurant was staring at us. As we walked back to her place people continued to stare.

I couldn't tell if it was because she was ugly or because we were interracial. I'm guessing it was the latter, because we were about equal in terms of looks.

Puss was fire tho, so it was worth it.
So you saying your ugly? :deadmanny:

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Care about what other people think about who you putting your dic in brehs...
care about what a bird working a cash register care about who you fukin when you checkin out....
I swear people are so superficial how long you think looks last brehs sign me up with the big jank with a 401k and earning potential vs a pretty bird i gotta keep throwing bread at for attention. Life is a marathon brehs be real about it a lot of broke dudes in they 40s that fuked all the bad birds and got kids they can't raise smh. To the OP fuc what anybody think its your life pusc doesn't have a face so if the broad down for you and looking out coach her up looks fade man
bussin a nut only take 30min to a hour what you gonna do the rest of your time/life :sas1:
the choice is yours may the odds be ever in your favor :sas2:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:

:russ::laughing:

Ikea though?:deadmanny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn, most of y'all nikkas ain't shyt. I didn't think men did this like that besides for smashing chicks that they didn't take out on dates.

Straight dogging chicks out here. I don't feel sorry for them though, just saying. And most of y'all be caring too much about what people think.

I wouldn't notice half this shyt or care unless it was blatantly obvious.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not a in shape becky....if you going becky at all

if you wouldn't date a heavy sister....not sure if I can understand the logic of a heavy becky....

to each it's own