You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I see this one chick that I feel the same way OP is talking about. She likes to come out them pockets as well. Not going to post the details too much on this site tho. I think she lurks here sometimes. Oooo..... the fukkery that would cause :ohlawd:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
not hating on the pimpin. she chooses to do what she wants. as long as you're keeping it real with her it's all good.

word of advice though. if you're ashamed of her, it's better to just let her go and find a cute girl who's still willing to buy you shyt (i know it's easier said than done). being with someone you're ashamed of will eat at your soul. you'll constantly look over your shoulder, constantly try to hide and plus the fact that you like her, it'll fukk with your head that you're hurting her feelings at the same time. living true is the best way to live happy and stress free.

Sell your dignity for some nikes brehs..

U gonna feel like the man when she wants to hold your hand in public?

You gonna feel like the man when she wants to get on top, and crushes you like a tin can :mjlol:

U gonna feel like the man when people start yelling "thats a huuuuge bytch" as you and her walk by?

You gonna feel like the man when your family members see you with her? Lifetime clowning is what youre gonna get :ufdup:

Nothing but straight fukking facts in these posts. You can't be out fukking with somebody you aren't attracted to, ain't no use faking the funk, that shyt will eat at you.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Sell your dignity for some nikes brehs..

U gonna feel like the man when she wants to hold your hand in public?

You gonna feel like the man when she wants to get on top, and crushes you like a tin can :mjlol:

U gonna feel like the man when people start yelling "thats a huuuuge bytch" as you and her walk by?

You gonna feel like the man when your family members see you with her? Lifetime clowning is what youre gonna get :ufdup:

U right but I've learnt that moral victories is for minor league coaches and you gotta get yours in this world regardless :ufdup:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I would have told her to go back in the house and change

Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

similar shyt happened to me once but it was just a walk to the park and back home. chick was thick as fukk with big titties and her skirt was a little too short, top was a little too tight, etc. she looked like a straight up pros.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't force her, she does it because it makes her happy :yeshrug:

Dead @ feel like a man,

I feel like the man when I walk thru in my new air maxes FREE of charge lil nikka:jawalrus:
This why brehettes on this site don't take that bedwench talk seriously. nikka is selling his body to a CAC for some damn shoes.

Same nikkas that want you to get offended at them not liking you with your White men.

Corvoy in the pink peen my sistas :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
money cancels all of that other
bullshyt......fukk funny looks.
in fact if any of my potnas saw me
with a manbearpig of a woman it would
go just like this...(with no words spoken)

homie::dwillhuh:
me::smugfavre:
homie::jbhmm:
me: :sas1:
homie: :gladbron:
me::ehh:
homie::banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Kane1

Superstar
Daps

Nicca don't know how to handle strippers:shaq2:

You don't go to regular places with a chick that don't understand how to dress down a little:dahell:

You take that Hoe to clubs and parties and smash her every chance you get:win:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
@BocaRear what ends you from

North West g

This why brehettes on this site don't take that bedwench talk seriously. nikka is selling his body to a CAC for some damn shoes.

Same nikkas that want you to get offended at them not liking you with your White men.

Corvoy in the pink peen my sistas :blessed:

nobody telling you not to do shyt, sounds like u wanna unleash your inner wench

go get yourself a sponsor :heh: