You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Yeah i managed to never have to be seen with her in public almost the entire 4 to 5 months I was fukkin around with her.

Tall(6ft) white girl that was from spokane washington.
Chubby, pale, with blonde hair:snoop: but man this chick had some good ass p*ssy:ohlawd:.

This chubby white bytch had the snapper and she could suck dikk so well:whew:.

I never had to take her out on dates or anything. I would just come over with a 6 pack of beer & she would order pizza or cook for me. All I had to do was sit on the couch looki good and make sure I fukked her good then cuddle with her in bed.

She recently hit me last week but she smartened up

me: "Soooo... can I come over tonight?":steviej:

her: "no you cant come over tonight...."

me: "ok when can i come through":rudy:

her: "No!:pacspit: you always just come over. I want to go out this time"

me::merchant:"UH when?..."

her: "what?":ld:

me: "I said when do you want to go out?... hold on somebody is on the other line Ill call you back":lupe:

her: "ok..."

Just deleted her number and wont respond to her anymore. She got some good but I just can't be out in public with her day or night time

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah i managed to never have to be seen with her in public almost the entire 4 to 5 months I was fukkin around with her.

Tall(6ft) white girl that was from spokane washington.
Chubby, pale, with blonde hair:snoop: but man this chick had some good ass p*ssy:ohlawd:.

This chubby white bytch had the snapper and she could suck dikk so well:whew:.

I never had to take her out on dates or anything. I would just come over with a 6 pack of beer & she would order pizza or cook for me. All I had to do was sit on the couch looki good and make sure I fukked her good then cuddle with her in bed.

She recently hit me last week but she smartened up

me: "Soooo... can I come over tonight?":steviej:

her: "no you cant come over tonight...."

me: "ok when can i come through":rudy:

her: "No!:pacspit: you always just come over. I want to go out this time"

me::merchant:"UH when?..."

her: "what?":ld:

me: "I said when do you want to go out?... hold on somebody is on the other line Ill call you back":lupe:

her: "ok..."

Just deleted her number and wont respond to her anymore. She got some good but I just can't be out in public with her day or night time

You kinda played yourself though. All you had to actually do was cone through. Women aren't as dumb as they like to pretend to be and as we like to think they are. Lot of girls know what's up.

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
even bumped into some guy I knew, had small talk and he kept looking over at her and when he left he was like "take care of yourself fam:scusthov:"

:deadmanny: at this part.

But yeah. I met this one joint off tinder and got caught slipping with angular trickery :wow: She got in the car, I was just like
giphy.gif

I went ahead with the date anyway because I wanted to see The Revenant. I'm trying to be incognegro in case somebody I know was there. Cute ass cash register chick was looking at me like ":francis: yep." I'm mad as hell watching the movie and glancing over the seat every couple minutes like
giphy.gif

She bought me food after though so it was all good.

Last edited:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
dumb ass
get her to go to the gym with u.
break her mentally then build her back up and have a chick that'll be down for u no matter what.

:camby:Thats a womans own job. No way I'd ever use my time to save a fat chick

He said she was rich, she has money to hire a trainer & nutritionist if she was serious about it. She's not. She could get lipo if she wanted to also. She is content. And theres nothing you can say to change it,she has to change herself.

FYI, its good that your embarrassed because anyone you date is a reflection of you. It looks bad when you see couples/familes out and either they all look like shyt or one is dressed nice and the other looks dirty. Its just like seeing the baby mamas out dressed to the nines but their kids look like homeless children.It looks bad on the mother for allowing their kids to go out looking like that

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I used to have an ugly friend with benefits who made me go to lunch with her the first time we met. Everybody in the restaurant was staring at us. As we walked back to her place people continued to stare.

I couldn't tell if it was because she was ugly or because we were interracial. I'm guessing it was the latter, because we were about equal in terms of looks.

Puss was fire tho, so it was worth it.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
You kinda played yourself though. All you had to actually do was cone through. Women aren't as dumb as they like to pretend to be and as we like to think they are. Lot of girls know what's up.

Its no biggie I found another one that only wants me to come to her crib to hangout drink beers and smash. She even cooks me food before or after we smash.

Now this chicks head game is on another level.:blessed:

When she sucks she spins her tongue around the dikk head and gags:ohlawd:

This chick has some serious skills:noah:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
had this chick... dark skin, natural light hazel eyes, thick, made her own money, drove her own car...........

but had the worst lisp and those baby dolphin type teeth like

mckay_rm_photo_of_bulima_teeth.jpg

primary%20dentition.JPG

we go out and i was rushing to get to the hostess to talk first.......................... nope :francis:

hostess saw her was like :leon: cause she's so pretty

"how many in your group"

she speaks....... "2"

hostess: :ohhh::dahell: :why: looks at me :mjpls::ufdup::francis:

i just put my head down and started walking.... never took her out in public again

funny tho..... all these women in here ready to clown dudes, but be the first one trying to pass off their fat friends like "but she's sweet and funny, looks aren't everything"

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
so she's good enough to pay your way and your friends way but not good enough to be seen out in public with. how tragic...

How can you feel like a man having a fat whale buy everything for you? Dont you have any self value?

:whoo::ufdup: ^ those are good point a women would be called a hoe and gold digger if the roles were reversed.

I don't force her, she does it because it makes her happy :yeshrug:

Dead @ feel like a man,

I feel like the man when I walk thru in my new air maxes FREE of charge lil nikka:jawalrus:

:stopitslime::what: A grown man shouldn't be using women for gifts.An adult period shouldn't bouncing from bed to bed depending on someone else to survive. Like I said women get shamed for the same thing. This is no different from the women who shamed the guys for skipping out on a $700 dollar dinner tab or the chicks who started the go fund me to go to the all star game after the got turned down for trying to mooch of a male friend.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I had the reverse happen.

I invited this chick to the movies back in high school who was pretty unatractive... cause she was my homegirl and didn't really think anything of it. But when we got in the theatre she put my hand on her thigh and I quickly found out she didn't have any underwear. Then after the movie she was tryna fukk but really I wasn't into her like that, and she wouldn't talk to me at school anymore after that.

We were pretty good friends before that then she just wouldnt talk to me at all.:yeshrug:

Can't take ugly chicks to the movies brehs.
Never a good idea.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally I would try to shame OP but if her dad is a millionaire you need to find a way to flip that.
And I don't mean shoes and clothing either, I mean use her father's connections to make a network of ppl wealthier than you that you can talk to on a regular basis.
You could end up getting a sick job or something but you limit yourself to nikes smh

THIS....OP should be discussing business moves with the father and building connections from him