You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
" but she's rich and is willing to sponsor my lifestyle:mjpls:, her fathers a millionaire and this broad is loose with that cash so I gotta keep up the pretence"

SO WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes, but only because she was loose. A hoe basically, and we hung out a lot.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yea. I went on a date with a white girl. She was a British nanny living in NY at the time. I went on a date with her after double dating with her Swedish friend my boy hooked up with. She wasn't ugly but I didn't like the stares. I fukked a couple times and stayed with her at a beach house her employer owned but I only stayed in the house and fukked a couple more times. I don't see how y'all pawg lovers do it.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
:lolbron:Funny as hell how we all been in the same situations on here.....

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
:deadrose:

To answer OP, yes I dated one fat hispanic chick (5'4' 180lbs), sex was unenthusiastic, unappealing, and cats was looking at me like :wtf: :mindblown:. Had to let her go, told her I wasn't feeling this at all. Tried to do the love is blind thing, nope, never again....... I was young and stupid back in my early 20's
You didn't love her though

broller

Veteran
Daps
had this chick... dark skin, natural light hazel eyes, thick, made her own money, drove her own car...........

but had the worst lisp and those baby dolphin type teeth like

mckay_rm_photo_of_bulima_teeth.jpg

primary%20dentition.JPG

we go out and i was rushing to get to the hostess to talk first.......................... nope :francis:

hostess saw her was like :leon: cause she's so pretty

"how many in your group"

she speaks....... "2"

hostess: :ohhh::dahell: :why: looks at me :mjpls::ufdup::francis:

i just put my head down and started walking.... never took her out in public again

funny tho..... all these women in here ready to clown dudes, but be the first one trying to pass off their fat friends like "but she's sweet and funny, looks aren't everything"

:scust::russ:

Daps
I don't DATE women I'm ashamed to be seen with period. Keyword, date. That has nothing to do with late night smash n dash, fucc buddies, or netflix n smoking....But going somewhere together and spedning money on a bih im claerly just smashing and aint a looker??? :heh::heh:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Same position but i aint get to the point where id even consider marrying. Had lost my job she had mad cash flow and gave up every hole when i asked. :lolbron:I remember always pulling $40-$100 outta her purse when she would hit the bathroom. Im sure she figured it out cause after awhile she would just leave money on top.:russ:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Male and female gold diggers of the world unite!
Yall should form a club or something, can compare all the cute shoes and clothes you got and high five one another.

*the top shelf gold diggers who actually have get property in their names and stocks and bonds won't associate with yall bottom feeders though.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I saw this in the mall Saturday. In shape black guy dressed nice, and a bigger white woman dressed plain but pretty neat. She was at least 5'11 and really big. Dude had a shopping bag too.

I immediately thought of the Coli :mjlol: I didn't try to look at their faces, and I told myself I have no idea what their relationship is so :yeshrug: It's just always funny when I see Coli threads IRL.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the last time i felt embarrassed to be seen with a female was one that turned to be a raging alcoholic..one of the final chicks i messed with before i met my current lady..unlike other chicks i had mess with this one was literally 2 mins down the road from where i lived...a rarity....she wasn't ugly at all but i had that feeling something was off about her :patrice:..she was about 4-5 years older than me but didnt drive..said her license got revoked(a red flag) ..i used to scoop her from the restaurant where she worked at...she used to bring me food from there..we used to just chill out at my place and what not..then i dropped her home..didnt hit on those times....one night though around 1 am on a weeknight..i had been asleep for less than a hour...she hits me up wanted to know if i wanted company..i was like cool :manny: but she sounded kinda odd....her friend dropped her off my spot...she is stinking drunk....just reeking of it....i was :francis:...she was also loud too....talmbout she wanted to smoke a cig before coming inside...so i waited in the living room...from my living room window i can hear she is on the phone and is loud as all hell..i had to go outside and tell her she cant be so loud at this time and my neighbors are sleeping :francis:..she sloppily kissed me and was like ok...but this time i waited with her until she was done..then she came in and went into my bathroom...was in there for like 20 mins and didnt hear a sound..so i opened the door..she fell off the toilet..passed out on my floor with her pants and panties down..i was really vexed :francis:..at this point i wanted to get this drunk bytch out of here..but it was too late and i needed to sleep..aint no fukking was going to go down tonight..she got out, went into my bed, and passed out...i got like 5 hrs that night.she came too next day damn near couldnt remember shyt other than actually being in my spot..had to ask if we screwed lol..wasn't too eager to hang out with her like that afterwards