You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
U right but I've learnt that moral victories is for minor league coaches and you gotta get yours in this world regardless :ufdup:
Well ive learned when it comes to doing the right thing or the wrong thing..

You should do whats right, because if you fail at least you have dignity and respect. If you fail doing the wrong thing (you will), you risk public embarassment from friends and family.. :usure:

If you wanna make it right, youve gotta tell her the deal. That shes gotta give material goods in exchange for affection. She might be kool with it :yeshrug:

And dont take her fat ass where people know you :whoa:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:

:mjlol:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but for the complete opposite reason. I used to mess with this bad female but she was a complete airhead. She was mixed but looked Latina, dyed her hair blonde and got contacts. Hadn't seen her in years and we reconnected, come to find out she got breast implants and had become a stripper.

So she wanted to hook up and hang out. We went to ikea of all places cause she wanted to look for decorations or someshyt. When she walked out her building I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::shaq: chick had on skin tight jeans the kind with no back pockets and 6 inch heels, to top it off she had on a wife beater with no bra and the new t*ts were busting out the sides and you could see nipples. Now when she is walking to the car I'm rubbing my hands together like :blessed:. That wore off quick.

Once we got out the Car and walked into ikea the reaction from men was like :dwillhuh::gladbron: but women was ice grilling her then looking at me with pure hate, I think they thought I was a pimp or something cause she looked like a straight slut, women had red lasers coming out their eyes:scusthov:.

I couldn't wait to get outta IKEA then started getting paranoid that I would run into one of my parents friends in the mall or something. The chick was bad but she just looked trashy as hell. Little kids was around and her t*ts was out. She was like why everyone so uptight everyone has nipples.:jbhmm:
love this kind of attention

i know i did something right:win:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Normally I would try to shame OP but if her dad is a millionaire you need to find a way to flip that.
And I don't mean shoes and clothing either, I mean use her father's connections to make a network of ppl wealthier than you that you can talk to on a regular basis.
You could end up getting a sick job or something but you limit yourself to nikes smh

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Normally I would try to shame OP but if her dad is a millionaire you need to find a way to flip that.
And I don't mean shoes and clothing either, I mean use her father's connections to make a network of ppl wealthier than you that you can talk to on a regular basis.
You could end up getting a sick job or something but you limit yourself to nikes smh

:salute: Best advice ever

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
similar shyt happened to me once but it was just a walk to the park and back home. chick was thick as fukk with big titties and her skirt was a little too short, top was a little too tight, etc. she looked like a straight up pros.
Reminds me of one I picked my ex up from the hospital, she was wearing knee high boots, fish net tights n batty riders. I told her don't come out with me dressed like that. She got pissed Coz she said she dressed up for me... I was like naaaaa girl. She was fuming but fukk all that

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

This is true as hell fam, this girl is a walking come up. Imma try get her to introduce me to her family next and suck up to her dad :steviej:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of one I picked my ex up from the hospital, she was wearing knee high boots, fish net tights n batty riders. I told her don't come out with me dressed like that. She got pissed Coz she said she dressed up for me... I was like naaaaa girl. She was fuming but fukk all that

why she dressed like that coming from the hospital? why did she dress up for you coming from the hospital?

broller

Veteran
Daps
She was visiting her dad. Exactly doe, tf she dressed like that.

She looked sexy n slutty. Had to put a cap on that.

only reason she needed to dress like that to visit her dad in the hospital is if he was in a coma and she thought sluttywear would wake his ass out of it. ol man would have woken up from that deep slumber to chastise her.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only reason she needed to dress like that to visit her dad in the hospital is if he was in a coma and she thought sluttywear would wake his ass out of it. ol man would have woken up from that deep slumber to chastise her.
She a bird I don't fukk with her. She still fukk with me doe, tryna get me to see her n shyt Coz I got the money cars good job n all that.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As long as she is generally respectful and laughs at my jokes, I would have road that fukking train JUST to make everybody else upset that they ain't catching like me:ahh:

Not all relationships are meant to last:manny:Coulda went months being the dude with the baddest chick on his arm:ld: