You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I get embarrassed to be seen with my friend's girlfriend. She sounds exactly how you described your girl OP:mjlol:

Got a lot of cash and likes to be his sugar mommy:bryan:

Paid hotels for him and sends him like £30 when he says he wants to buy some food.

This is me breh,

This chick buys me shoes, food and takes me and my nikkas cinema :blessed:

Daps
I was disgusted when she tried to hold my hand but she's rich and is willing to sponsor my lifestyle :mjpls:, her fathers a millionaire and this broad is loose with that cash so I gotta keep up the pretence
so she's good enough to pay your way and your friends way but not good enough to be seen out in public with. how tragic...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I automatically lose respect for any brotha with a fat white girl..why aim for bottom of the barrell? It is either that or they are broke.
Not always, in the burbs there's plenty fat white bytches with money and extra wet p*ssy. And their head game is fire. I've finessed many a hawg out of their purses. Get hip :youngsabo:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
so she's good enough to pay your way and your friends way but not good enough to be seen out in public with. how tragic...
I don't force her, she does it because it makes her happy :yeshrug:
How can you feel like a man having a fat whale buy everything for you? Dont you have any self value?

Dead @ feel like a man,

I feel like the man when I walk thru in my new air maxes FREE of charge lil nikka:jawalrus:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You giving away too much game breh

Ewwww @ op cuffing a fat white bytch :scust:

Your mother failed you, no "happy mothers day" for her :usure:

:deadrose:

To answer OP, yes I dated one fat hispanic chick (5'4' 180lbs), sex was unenthusiastic, unappealing, and cats was looking at me like :wtf: :mindblown:. Had to let her go, told her I wasn't feeling this at all. Tried to do the love is blind thing, nope, never again....... I was young and stupid back in my early 20's

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Man when I tell you the looks of disgust I was receiving from people for being with her,

brothers looking at me like ":scust:" ,

even bumped into some guy I knew, had small talk and he kept looking over at her and when he left he was like "take care of yourself fam
:scusthov:"

salute to my black brothers for publicly shaming OP in real life. we need to do this more to brehs with no standards.

:salute::salute::salute::salute: