You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't force her, she does it because it makes her happy :yeshrug:

Dead @ feel like a man,

I feel like the man when I walk thru in my new air maxes FREE of charge lil nikka:jawalrus:
not hating on the pimpin. she chooses to do what she wants. as long as you're keeping it real with her it's all good.

word of advice though. if you're ashamed of her, it's better to just let her go and find a cute girl who's still willing to buy you shyt (i know it's easier said than done). being with someone you're ashamed of will eat at your soul. you'll constantly look over your shoulder, constantly try to hide and plus the fact that you like her, it'll fukk with your head that you're hurting her feelings at the same time. living true is the best way to live happy and stress free.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
iv never dated an ugly chick before.

But when i was a teen i didn't even like walking with ugly women friends alone because i didn't want ppl thinking i was fukking.

As a grown man tho, i don't give a fukk what ppl think.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I really dont care what my homeboys think cause they know I have a motive if im with a byatch like that

I just hate when a EX GIRLFRIEND sees u with her......

Had to explain to my fine azz ex why I was in the car with some Cross Eyed byatch with the Florida Evans hairdo
:snoop:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
not hating on the pimpin. she chooses to do what she wants. as long as you're keeping it real with her it's all good.

word of advice though. if you're ashamed of her, it's better to just let her go and find a cute girl who's still willing to buy you shyt (i know it's easier said than done). being with someone you're ashamed of will eat at your soul. you'll constantly look over your shoulder, constantly try to hide and plus the fact that you like her, it'll fukk with your head that you're hurting her feelings at the same time. living true is the best way to live happy and stress free.

These are all facts homie,

But cute girls aren't really trying to come out them pockets. In fact, u have to spend money on them :whoa:

Me personally, I can't deal with that injustice of having to pay for a female cause society tells me to #HOH

So I'm gonna hustle this FAWG who has a millionaire father, I'm polite and respectful to her at all times on some Machiavelli shyt too

Her father literally owns all the businesses in my neighbourhood, dude is caking and gives her crazy amounts of cash :wtf:

I'm planning to keep this up for as long as possible:eat:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:russ: At this thread. Hell yeah I've been in that position and had to take a mental inventory of all the shyt I had going on and realized that if I'm gonna be out with during business hours (or party hours) then she has to look respectable. It's 2016, no excuse to be out here sloppy AF

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don't force her, she does it because it makes her happy :yeshrug:

Dead @ feel like a man,

I feel like the man when I walk thru in my new air maxes FREE of charge lil nikka:jawalrus:
Sell your dignity for some nikes brehs..

U gonna feel like the man when she wants to hold your hand in public?

You gonna feel like the man when she wants to get on top, and crushes you like a tin can :mjlol:

U gonna feel like the man when people start yelling "thats a huuuuge bytch" as you and her walk by?

You gonna feel like the man when your family members see you with her? Lifetime clowning is what youre gonna get :ufdup: