You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Once again, all of their social media, the development of BG3, where they showcased it and everything else along with them saying several times they were independent supercedes whatever you think of as independent.

We're not arguing two different things. You tried to cape for the Sony nikkas and were and are unequivocally wrong.

You can yell they're not indie as much as you want when it fits your argument, but it matters none when they themselves are proudly claiming their independence.

And if you have a hard time discerning between an indie size of that team and smaller indie studios, even when Larian's past 3 games happened because of Kickstarter and donations and shyt then idek what we're talking about.

But do you
independence does not = indie.

Bungie wasn't a indie when they bought themselves out from under activision. They were newly independent yes, but not a indie studio.

we're looking at this from 2 different angles.

indie to me = smaller studio.

Larian has creative freedom as some smaller studios do, but they are still backed by a larger corp (Tencent)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
independence does not = indie.

Bungie wasn't a indie when they bought themselves out from under activision. They were newly independent yes, but not a indie studio.

we're looking at this from 2 different angles.

indie to me = smaller studio.

Larian has creative freedom as some smaller studios do, but they are still backed by a larger corp (Tencent)

So you're looking at this from whatever perspective you want to fit your narrative then. Indie is short for what again? And what does independence mean? Not majority controlled? Free to shop around? Tencent isn't a majority stockholder, if they were, BG3 wouldn't have needed a Kickstarter like all of their last games.

You might be looking for self published indie devs, and not indie as a whole considering how vast and wide that is.

You're free to fight meach battles. thats what a true friend would do :yeshrug: what we doing. pure boxing, muay thai, etc :yeshrug: slide I got no beef with you so it'll just be normal sparring

Meach I'mma lay the fukk out :unimpressed:

Lmaoooooooooo

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how would your old lady feel knowing you be on the internets with these homoerotic musings over videogames. shameful.

If you ever in the area slide through my gym so I can rock your jaw for the years of being a raging fakkit:ohlawd:
Imagine how your gym is gonna view you for inviting a guy over to roll or whatever you're trying to do because you were that frustrated arguing with a stranger on the internet over Starfield.

Lack self awareness meathead nerd brehs :mjlol: