You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Regular Nintendo vs Neo Geo or some shyt? There was no competition until Sega, but Nintendo dropped years before Sega and Sonic and shyt right? I remember Nintendo being by itself for years at first.
Genesis dropped here officially in 90. That Genesis does what Nintendont commercial dropped in the early 90s. It's proof that the console wars are 30 years old....I remember being one of the Genesis brehs that ppl tried to clown when SNES was poppin*. :birdman:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Genesis dropped here officially in 90. That Genesis does what Nintendont commercial dropped in the early 90s. It's proof that the console wars are 30 years old....I remember being one of the Genesis brehs that ppl tried to clown when SNES was poppin*. :birdman:
Sega held me down :wow: but my brother had a Nintendo at one point as well

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yea I forgot about Super Nintendo, I can't even remember how it looked lol. I went from regular Nintendo to Sega. What year did regular Nintendo and then Super Nintendo drop officially here? Had to be late 80's I'd assume. I was born in 86 and I remember Nintendo as far back as 1990.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yea I forgot about Super Nintendo, I can't even remember how it looked lol. I went from regular Nintendo to Sega. What year did regular Nintendo and then Super Nintendo drop officially here? Had to be late 80's I'd assume. I was born in 86 and I remember Nintendo as far back as 1990.
regular nintendo dropped in 85 (i was born in 85 as well). officially, SNES dropped in 91, but i remember that mf being expensive and I never actually owned one. i basically went from 8bit nintendo to genesis and then on to the original ps one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ how ridiculous a “concern” this was for me at the time

1000 yds away from my ship is a pretty damn decent hike even with jet packs stats maxed

I’d love to know how much time it actually took whoever to walk far enough to the “edge” of a planet to encounter “borders”

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ how ridiculous a “concern” this was for me at the time

1000 yds away from my ship is a pretty damn decent hike even with jet packs stats maxed

I’d love to know how much time it actually took whoever to walk far enough to the “edge” of a planet to encounter “borders”
That isn’t even a major complaint most have and was just one of the initial things flagged.