You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Highly likely which was why I said it possibly could but that was after it got reviews pouring in. These guys were saying Starfield was GOTY without a release or review. Yet others are the crazy ones.
They did the same thing with BG3. Saw the hype and started to hate.

And they have the nerve to yell projection.

:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dude was just talmbout how BG3 was GOTY an entire month before it came out on PC and still hasn’t played that shyt yet.

Sony stan’s are actually fukkin crazy :mjlol:

You were the first post in this thread, at 230 in the morning, 30 seconds after it was posted

you can't call anyone crazy or lame, you obviously live for this shyt :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re lying why not quote the post with a date, I have only ever alluded to BG3 possibly being GOTY after all the glowing reviews came in. Don’t be a piece of shyt and just out right start lying to fit your narrative. Funny how you could quote random shyt but not that. :mjlol:
This post was well before any reviews came out.

I know when it’s all said and done at the end of the year this or FF16 will be my GOTY

Just stop breh, you looking real crazy right now :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They did the same thing with BG3. Saw the hype and started to hate.

And they have the nerve to yell projection.

:mjlol:

Bro you were so upset you doubted Larian was independent even though it's on their Twitter.

nikka talking about "Larians independent now... go on"

Meantime Larians Twitter page "Proud INDEPENDENT
Studio"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were the first post in this thread, at 230 in the morning, 30 seconds after it was posted

you can't call anyone crazy or lame, you obviously live for this shyt :dead:
Stop it. I was up taking my routine middle of the night shyt and saw this thread. Laughed at the goofy op and went to sleep.

Now you in here on my nuts once again.

It’s great to have fans. I even got some fan art from @Rice N Beans today.

Love y’all :cheers:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bro you were so upset you doubted Larian was independent even though it's on their Twitter.
And I stated my reason for that. 400+ developers does not = indie in my eyes.

We were arguing 2 different things. But if you can't comprehend that, do you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. I was up taking my routine middle of the night shyt and saw this thread. Laughed at the goofy op and went to sleep.

Now you in here on my nuts once again.

It’s great to have fans. I even got some fan art from @Rice N Beans today.

Love y’all :cheers:

how would your old lady feel knowing you be on the internets with these homoerotic musings over videogames. shameful.

If you ever in the area slide through my gym so I can rock your jaw for the years of being a raging fakkit:ohlawd:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And I stated my reason for that. 400+ developers does not = indie in my eyes.

We were arguing 2 different things. But if you can't comprehend that, do you.

Once again, all of their social media, the development of BG3, where they showcased it and everything else along with them saying several times they were independent supercedes whatever you think of as independent.

We're not arguing two different things. You tried to cape for the Sony nikkas and were and are unequivocally wrong.

You can yell they're not indie as much as you want when it fits your argument, but it matters none when they themselves are proudly claiming their independence.

And if you have a hard time discerning between an indie size of that team and smaller indie studios, even when Larian's past 3 games happened because of Kickstarter and donations and shyt then idek what we're talking about.

But do you

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This post was well before any reviews came out.

Just stop breh, you looking real crazy right now :mjlol:
:gucci:Honest question are you genuinely retarded? My and outright stating GOTY one is purely subjective on my preference and the other was talking in definitives that the game in question was going to win GOTY. Also you are quoting my post why not screen shot the date.